Fisher Investments Client Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.7

78 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

They called me few days after I applied online and schedule the first interview in the next two weeks. I am still waiting to hear back from them next week. The interviewer seemed nice, but for some reasons she talked really soft and I could not hear her well. I guess it was because of the signal there I because mine was pretty good.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing you experienced in such position? What did you learn the most about the job? But most of the questions are pretty basic. Mostly they asked about your previous job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in January 2015.

Interview

I originally toured the company with a group of students from Gonzaga as a Career Fair-type deal. I handed the recruiter my resume after the tour. A week later, I received a call that they wanted to schedule a phone interview for the next week.

Interview Questions

• The basic interview questions: tell me about yourself, what do you know about the company, what do you know about the positions we're hiring for, etc.   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Interview

I applied the position online. Three days later, one hr person called me back, asked me some basic questions, such as my education background, and then scheduled an phone interview in three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest challenge in your former internship experience?   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Met a recruiter at my big state U's career fair. We had a brief conversation. I gave him my resume and got a call back about two weeks later. Recruiter was pleasant and cordial and seemed smart, but a bit vague. Halfway through it turned into me interviewing him. While that's usually a good thing, and it did get me to the next round, I wasn't excited by what the company was doing or wanted from me.

Interview Questions

• "Am I doing a good job of interviewing you?"   1 Answer

Wasn't the right fit for my work habits or intellectual interests.

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from HR to schedule a phone interview. The individual who interviewed me was very friendly and made the call much more conversational rather than question based. It was focused on behavioral and character traits.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions where character and behavioral based. They did ask why you are interested in Fisher Investments (but that is an obvious question).   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Met with them at my university's career showcase. Got scheduled for an in person interview for the following week. Campus recruiting, on campus interviews. Very conversational, they mostly ask personal questions relating to your resume. Their internship is highly selective since they cap it to 30-40 interns and hire 1-2 students from each university.

Interview Questions

• Not many, they just want to know who you are and what you're passionate about   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Mostly questions you would expect in any interview. To give you a heads up they asked what I knew about the company which I had a list of in front of me for the phone interview just in case they asked me that question but didn't bother going over things that I thought would sound cliche thinking he's probably heard it hundreds of times now so I kept it to the successes and bigger clientele and listed a least the 15 different things that I noted "important" but the interviewer I guess wanted me to give him the start to finish cause he went over the things I just passed off in my notes afterwards.

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in September 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call a few days after applying online. The recruiter wanted to set up a phone interview, but could not schedule anything within 3 weeks. The phone interview was relatively basic and mostly was interested in employment/ experience and knowledge on the background on FI. There was time allotted for questions at the end, and it is very important to have prepared 5-7 things to ask the recruiter. They try to make the job sound difficult to the point of almost turning you off to it, so it's pretty important to continues to stay enthused for the position. Overall, it's a pretty painless interview but adequate preparation is key.

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

The process took 1.5 months. I came into contact with a recruiter at mt college career fair and scheduled an interview for the next morning. I received an invitation to go to an on site interview in the company's Camas, WA location two weeks after the initial interview. I spent two nights in Washington where I interviewed with three managers, toured the office, and was taken on a private bus tour of nearby Portland, Oregon.

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

In early April I was contacted for an initial phone interview. I was later contacted that I would be flown out to Camas, WA for Campus Bring Back Day. The whole process took roughly 4 weeks.