Fisher Investments Client Service Associate, Investment Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Client Service Associate, Investment Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online and didn't receive a response for several months. After two phone interviews I was invited to Camas, WA for an in-person interview. Fisher covered the flight tickets and provided a good hotel room and car. The day after I flew in, I had three interviews (two with lower level staff and one with a VP) and left that afternoon. I thought the interviews went well, but HR contacted me a week later to tell me I wouldn't be receiving an offer.

As others have mentioned, there was a lot of ambiguity throughout the interview process about exactly what role I was being considered for. I asked for clarification during all of my interviews and received evasive answers about multiple positions being available; but I am under the impression most candidates are funneled to the Client Service Associate. Anyone interested in actually breaking into the finance industry should be warned that though Fisher Investments markets itself as a financial firm, the CSA is effectively a sales role, and every manager I spoke to said there would be approximately two years of lateral movement before you'd be eligible for promotion.

Interview Questions