Find jobs for Launch You Career Program

Fisher Investments Launch You Career Program Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 1,137.0 interviews

Interviews at Fisher Investments

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Campus Recruiting33%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Fisher Investments

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds. First and last interviews were phone calls, and the second was through video conference. I received my offer during the third interview. Prepare for a lot of behavior questions.

Interview Questions
  • Heavy on behavioral questions i.e. "tell me about a time when..."
    Answer Question

Fisher Investments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in May 2021

Interview

Applied and heard back after one week that I was selected to interview. It was a 20-30 minute phone call with the recruiter. He was friendly and conversational. One week later I got the email that I wasn't chosen to move forward.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why Fisher Investments? Q: Why did you choose your major? Q: A time you made a mistake Q: A time you took initiative Q: Why the financial services industry? Q: Why did you leave your last position? Q: What has your job search been like?

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

66.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Fisher Investments~38954
Join the conversation on

Fisher Investments

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in May 2021

Interview

Interview 1: This was a very casual interview. The recruiter and I discussed my background, what I knew about the company, and job description. Then two STAR questions. Afterwards, I was open to ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • Two STAR questions: -Tell me about a time when you faced difficulty ? -Tell me about a time you made a mistake or error?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Dallas, TX)

Interview

On campus interview was pretty straight-forward. They asked why Fisher Investments. The interviewer was really nice. After the on campus interview I was selected to being phone interviewed. I got rejected afterward.

Interview Questions
  • What are something you did outside of school that shows your motivation to keep learning?
RSS Feed</>Embed