Fisher Investments Portfolio Evaluation Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fisher Investments Portfolio Evaluation Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume through the career website of my school. 2 days after, I received an email saying that they would like to do a first interview but for a different job. They sent me the job description and called me 1 week later. The interview was very fast: 15-20 min. The interviewer spent a long time describing the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

One first telephone call (30 mins), one face to face with two persons who ask you questions about your CV and experience. One last face to face with Department Manager.

I am waiting now for my last face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the role?
      What do you know about Fisher?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Preface: I'm writing this before I attend my second interview with the company's hiring managers. So far I've had a telephone interview and one face-to-face interview with two analysts from the Portfolio Evaluation Group.

I applied for the position through Fisher Investments' careers website. Shortly after, I was invited to have a telephone "interview". In truth, it was little more than a quick chat (I was only on the phone for 16 minutes) where I was asked what I understood about the position, what I knew about Fisher Investments and what they do, and my experience (being a recent graduate, I don't have much to speak of!).

A week after the telephone interview, I had a face-to-face interview with two analysts from the Portfolio Evaluation Group. As other reviews on here have mentioned, the interview was mainly CV based: I was asked questions like why did I choose my degree; if there was anything that I struggled with; if there was anything I wished I knew more about; what I enjoyed most about it etc. They also asked what my understanding of the position was, my understanding of the company, and what I want to do in the long term. I then had the opportunity to ask questions of my own.

Just over a week later, I was contacted about attending a second interview with their hiring managers. I have a date for the interview but am still awaiting it (the original date was postponed by a week as one of the managers I am due to meet was away in America).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

I was forwarded to this position after having a interview for the Investment Associate position. Overall the interview was normal with the usual questions. Tell me about yourself, Explain why you want to leave from your current job, why Fisher and the position then in depth questions about my CV. I was then given the opportunity to ask questions.
    The interviewer was good how ever I was initially told that I would be going to a second round interview with the head of department which he had no knowledge of or that I had been recommended for the position through his colleagues. This was a little disappointing but over all good interview experience.