Fisher Investments Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fisher Investments Project Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (San Mateo, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The initial phone interview lasted about 10 minutes and was very friendly and brief. The second phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and covered more in-depth questions about experience and interest in Fisher Investments. The last phone interview was with a Manager within the department and covered very specific questions about the position. Last was an in-person interview on-site at their offices. The interview last approximately 2 hours with very specific questions about the your experience and how they would be applied in certain situations or scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Fisher Investments?   Answer Question
  • What made you look at Fisher Investments specifically?   Answer Question
  • Why are you looking to leave your current company?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about your background and training?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (San Mateo, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

As an internal promotion I knew the parties I was interviewing with. The internal interview is required although is usually a formality for when you are well qualified. I had to pass through three rounds of increasingly senior managers where I was questioned about my background which qualified me for the role plus how i'd delt with adversity and tight deadlines in the workplace in conjunction with ambiguity in time, cost, and resources.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you know what you are getting yourself into?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation wasn't offered other than title incentive, rate was competitive. Negotiations are quite difficult at this firm, be prepared to be declined and make sure any request is well researched and presented succinctly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (San Mateo, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Excellent recruiting process. I applied on-line and the recruiter called me within a few days. We had a phone interview and a few days later set up a interview with the hiring manager on-site. Though a very nice person he appeared a little bored by the interviewing process. Pretty tough when you really want a job and the interviewer seems to be just going through an exercise. Though he was very respectful of my experience and described the company and position well. Received the "Thanks but no Thanks" call from the recruiter a few days later. I was impressed because she called rather than e-mail. This shows they respect the process and know that everyone deserves timely information. I have little feel for the company though as I think the job posting is there to have a pool of possibilities.