Fisher Investments Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fisher Investments Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2016

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied though their website. I interviewed with 2 different people it is formal interview. basically personal questions about your experience and they will go over and ask questions regarding your resume.

Interview Questions

• Q: tell me more about yourself>?
    Q" Why you choose us?
    Q: What do you know about Fisher Investments
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Had initial phone interview with HR. HR was really nice, and asked generic behavioral questions. "Tell me about yourself", "Internship experience", "Leadership in student organizations"

Got called back in a week with HR saying that I was rejected.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in April 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume and about a week later I got a random call asking me if I was available to do an on-campus interview the following week. I arrived at the interview and was greeted by the interviewer, a nice man in his mid-thirties. He asked me standard interview questions. All in all, the interview was pleasant and i thought I did well, but I guess not well enough!

Interview Questions

• Although everyone says that companies will often ask, "what is your biggest flaw" etc., no interview I've ever had has asked me this, including this one.   Answer Question