Fisher Investments Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fisher Investments Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Fisher Investments

2.7

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

initial phone screen about behavior questions and followed by an onsite interview on woodside office. HR called but each time when I call back, no response. I guess it's revolving process, they only call back when the current candidate doesn't do well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening with HR recruiter and then a full hour interview over the phone with direct manager. For round two they flew me to their Camas location for one on one interviews with 2 team members, the manager, and a VP. The trip was one day which did not leave any time to check out the location. They handled all the expenses though.

Interview Questions

• They had an analyst propose a scenario with a sales compensation plan sample and provided a test to complete in short answer format.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was a bit tougher than what I've experienced. The interviewer built a lot of the following questions based on what was previously said, or based it off your resume and worked up from there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience. What skills did you attain from this position and how will it help you with this position? What previous financial experience did you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camas, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Camas, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Extremely Long and drawn out interview process. Interviewed from a different city. 4 interviews over the phone. 4 different people. All the same questions. Finally, after 2 months of interviews they decided not to hire me. It is not worth the time interviewing for this company. They also refused to give me feedback on why I was not accepted.