Fisher Investments Summer Investment Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fisher Investments Summer Investment Associate Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Portland, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus career link. Took about 1 week to hear back, Left a voicemail to schedule an interview, which was done about 3 weeks later. Heard back about 3 weeks later, where they scheduled a video interview. another 2 weeks later. They asked behavioral questions and the "name a time when you..." Long, drawn out process and they are really mostly looking to hire you into sales, not necessarily the position you want.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fisher Investments

Summer Investment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fisher Investments.

Interview

Interviews are relatively informal. Don't expect any technical questions. I had 2 phone interviews that lasted aprox 30-45 minutes. A lot of "walk me through your resume" type questions.

Be prepared to speak to your strengths and weaknesses, tell stories of time you were a leader yada yada yada.

The internship was great. They provided a lot of training and classes on the industry. The girls in recruiting are without a doubt some of the biggest rockstars at the firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fisher Investments (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Met with some HR people at a career fair at the University of South Carolina. They knew one of my friends that had interned at the company the prior summer so after talking with them for several minutes I was offered an interview. We then met the following day and talked for about a half hour with questions mostly behavioral or about my resume. Definitely a good company and a unique perspective for the finance industry being out on the west coast.

Summer Investment Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher Investments in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume through college job board for a summer internship at the WA office. Received a call from someone in HR to set up a phone interview.

Had a 30-min phone interview the next week; was asked behavioral questions and questions about the resume in order to figure out which department I'd be a good fit for. Received a follow-up call the next week to set up a second phone interview with a specific department. This interviewer also asked mostly behavioral and resume-based questions.

Interview Questions

• I explained my research and was asked certain questions that seemed as if the person did not understand the point of the research, or was looking for something in the research that would tell her something about me.   Answer Question