Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Traditional, with phone screen and group mixed in. Started with phone calls, and some HR interaction. There was a background check and a couple in person sit down. There were questions about experience and knowledge of company that took up a majority of the time .

Interview Questions

• Career experience related to your job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I had a few phone interviews and was offered an in-person interview with the hiring manager at the time and another woman. I thought the conversation was going well, but was rather put off by the woman's lack of tact/professionalism. Her phone rang in the middle of the interview so she excused herself and walked around the hotel suite chatting away about personal matters. I could tell then that interview was over. Terrible experience. The hiring manager even seemed put-off.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (Hamilton, NJ).

Interview

The HR rep called for a phone screen. She seemed unprepared and disinterested. I was asked to walk them through my resume - in my opinion, a lazy, unskilled way to begin an interview.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare in February 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter regarding the position, told me about the company and had an opportunity to check them out first. Had a phone interview, then in person interviews with hiring manager and senior manager in California office. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel great about the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to review my job history and during that probed for more detail as applicable.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.

Interview

A couple of phone screens with the recruiter and then a phone screen with an HR Representative. After that I interviewed in person with a VP and Regional Director. Next step would be final interview at the home office in Irvine CA

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (Irvine, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was easy, you meet with customer service manager, customer service supervisor, and someone from HR. Laid back, they dont tell you how it will be once you get hired. The company is not the worst, but not the best in my opinion. HR dont care about you. Neither do your coworkers. Everyone there is stuck, and stay because of the pay they earn, which isnt enough to live in California. I wanted this position bad. Once I got it.. I was very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with MK system? Which is what they use at the moment.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (Irvine, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Beware: The interview process was far too extensive and lengthy for a position at this level. This "process" was not outlined from the start. Very conservative and hesitant group of interviewers. Potentially a gold ol' boys club; interviewed with 8 people and the only female was in HR.

1. Recruiter phone interview which lasted less than 10 minutes
    2. HR Manager phone interview approximately 30 minutes
    3. HR Manager & Hiring Manager in-person interview, 2 hours
    4. Create and present PowerPoint Presentation on existing F&PH Product & Perform a Market Analysis on a case study (which you do not see until you're on site) with HR, Hiring Manager, Head of Sales, Finance and other PM - Prep work took several hours of research and on site for approximately 3 hours. Note that Hiring Manager asked to keep a copy of the presentation.
    5. Phone Interview with Head of Sales, who I had just met during the previous interview
    6. HR Manager launched background check and contacted references (no offer had been extended yet)
    7. Creative Marketing Promotional Plan Presentation via PowerPoint to Head of Sales, Hiring Manager, & President of the division followed by Area Sales Manager Interview - Prep work took several hours and was on site for about 2.5 hours

After Stage 5 of the interview process, I felt exploited for all of the work I had done for the company, and they offered no reimbursement for mileage, meals, or accomodations, which varies greatly from the industry standard (very unprofessional considering the amount of work/time requested from me). I considered backing out of the final stage, but the HR and Hiring Manager called me and talked me back in to coming in for the final interview. They could not guarantee but stated they both felt very positive and truly believed I was the right candidate and would be hired.

I decided to give it a chance and performed the final presentation. All feedback was extremely positive with a few follow up questions about my past and goals for the future. I received a call the following week that an offer would not be extended and was told that they have some internal issues of their own that they need to sort out. There was very little to no specific feedback on why they had a change of heart.

Overall, the process was disjointed, disorganized, and unprofessional.

Quality & Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Was notified by a recruiter about the job opening and applied through them. Interview process itself wasn't so bad, just a lot of behavioral questions. This team is really small so they care more about team dynamic than experience. Had an interview with the recruiter, followed by a phone interview with HR before meeting the Manager. Final interview was a group panel with your potential peers and that was mainly a compatibility test.

Respiratory Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Round one: recruiter interview. “Tell me about your work history”. “Explain your job now” “why do you want to get into this” “why this company”
    Round two: face to face with regional and national sales manager. Very much more conversational than canned interview questions.
    Round three: California to present a presentation topic of their choosing.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about your current company? What do you like about Fisher & Paykel? Why do you want to move into Sales?   Answer Question

Store Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare (Moreno Valley, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was ridiculous they are under-qualified and lack common sense the supervisor was really young and seemed like he didn't know what he was doing the environment was hostile and they belittle you

Interview Questions

• They asked what my hobbies were   1 Answer