Fitness together Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fitness together

Fitness Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Fitness together (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

Came in for an initial interview & advanced to finalists. Took longer than expected because of previous rebranding changes. Had to do a practical exam with training other coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit for the position? How would you deal with upset clients?   Answer Question

Fitness Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fitness together (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I saw a job opening for a location near me online. I emailed the owner of the location and heard back within a couple hours. We were able to set up an interview that day. During that interview I was asked about work experience and how I found Fitness Together. After looking over my resume and talking for a while, the owner invited me back for a second interview. The second interview was hands on, where I was given 15 minutes to write him a workout and take him through it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on what pay would be like, but I was assured that there was potential for me to grow within the location, and that frequent bonuses as well as promotions in the future were possible.

Fitness Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fitness together in June 2015.

Interview

One in person interview followed by a "practical" interview where I had to train a current employee for a session while the manager was watching. They were very friendly and gave good feedback after the interview. It would be a beneficial process even if you were not hired.

Interview Questions

• Why are you in the fitness field? What made you want to be a trainer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Fitness together (Greensboro, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

It took awhile to actually start training individuals. Longer process than wanted although management did inform me. Management was well versed in why and how to train certain populations. You perform some free sessions to see if you fit in well with the clients. There ended up being multiple interviews with the owners if the manager liked you.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fitness together (Miami, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very Quick and easy. Met in person and went over all the basic questions. Was asked to come back the next day to do an evaluation training session with a current client. Was offered the job in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience? Training style? How do you workout yourself? How are you with people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fitness together (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with owner first, then with the facility manager. After that the new potential hire has to train the manager to ensure skill set. This was a full 45 minute workout that I had to design and essentially was judge on.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced opposition from a client and how did you over come that?   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fitness together in September 2012.

Interview

Found the job on Craigslist, within 24 hours I was emailing with the owner, I had my first interview a few weeks later. The second interview was a hands on practical; I was given two theoretical clients and 15 minutes to build a program for each client, I then took the interviewer through each one while being questioned about choices and reasonings.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fitness together (Alexandria, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

I walked in to the studio and asked to speak with the owner. The owner was out, but the manager spoke with me. He was very friendly, showed me around, explained what they were looking for. It was nice that he didn't play any games with me, but was just straight forward. This franchise is very successful, and had a great location.

Interview Questions

• How many clients did you work with on a regular basis?   Answer Question

Did not like the hours.