Five Guys Burgers & Fries Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Five Guys Burgers & Fries Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Five Guys Burgers & Fries

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Columbus, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy sometimes that manager can be a little mean because they take five guys very seriously it’s not like your adverage McDonald’s they are strict on what they want

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

The process went just like any other one time efficient and quick. I answered questions that most employers would ask. I took the what if and personality quiz as well.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

On the spot interview with a very quick hiring process. Questions were very simple and easy to answer with a length of about 10 minutes. I was working the week after I was interviewed. It was a good experience with a short interview process.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

Very easy and quick, take two forms of ID just in case you get the job. He said the process will take about 7 days for the background to come back.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

Fast easy ask about 3 questions, don’t have to dress professional, really easy interview, no experience needed, bring socials and id might get hired on spot. The interview took at least 5 mins after interview have to fill out paper work should take at least 5-6 mins, have to go online and get a store Id number if hired,

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Raleigh, NC) in December 2018.

Interview

30 minutes, straight forward , relaxed , business casual , talked to one of the assistant managers, she was really nice and offered me food, she gave me my shirt and hat my first day of training , it was around the time the store was slow so it wasn’t a lot of people in there but all the employees was looking at me.

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries in April 2013.

Interview

There was an add on craigslist that a new location was opening and the were holding open interviews, filled out an application and had and interview no more that 7 minutes.Asked two questions than told me what they were looking for. Basically hired me and I filled out all the paperwork, told me orientation was the following day because they were opening the following week.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult but, what brings you here to five guys, what did you like the most and least about your last job   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation start off at $8.50

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

very, very easy. the general manger was very kind and didn't ask me very difficult questions. We just went over pretty much everything on my application which I hand submitted in person and got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. minimum wage at 7.25

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Pearland, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

she just talked to me and liked how i spoke to her normally and how i wasnt frightened or scared to talk and have a conversation,and because i was a bubbly person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotioation,

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

I applied online and a week later I got a phone call for an interview later that week.

I went to the interview I was 20 mins late due to a mistake of place. I called the hiring manager he understood and still let me come in. We had the interview, had me do an application on paper and we did a one on one interview, I honestly didn't know anything about the place and I told him so, he told me what they stand for and how they work, like 30 mins later the interview was over the manager told me to text him because his email was way unorganized, he let me take a soda for the road and said he would get back to me in a couple days.

Later that week I got a text saying I'm hired and start beginning of the month..

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were so exhausted but you still had hours until your shift ended, how did you keep energized   Answer Question