Five Guys Burgers & Fries Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Five Guys Burgers & Fries Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Five Guys Burgers & Fries

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Miami Beach, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

A friend told me they was hiring so I went & spoke to the manager & he told me do I know my math & gave me alittle math quiz then told me fill the application online & come back that next Wednesday . That Wednesday he hired me . The pay was 8.25 a hour .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries in December 2012.

Interview

The only 'question' I got was "Here for the interview? Go." and I interviewed myself, basically, telling the interviewer why I want to work. I was hired on the spot, possibly from my ability to respond quickly to such an odd interview style, and the answer itself.

Anonymous Employee in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Carson City, NV) in November 2012.

Interview

It was pretty easy due to the fact that I was getting hired on prior to the store even opening. I've had experience before here, so she pretty much hired me on the spot. Simple questions about what bothers you, pet peeves, what you do to handle them, how you work in teams, etc. Run of the mill.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nope, no negotiation. But if you get good scores on your secret shopper, they are like bonuses.

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Humble, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

District manager sent me a text to schedule an interview, I accepted and went the following day and got hired. I start Thursday, and so far doesn't seem like a bad job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

You get interviewed by one of the store managers and will either get hired on the spot or called in for a follow up interview. Process is fairly easy and interview questions are no outrageous

Interview Questions

• How did you learn about Five Guys   1 Answer

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

Got the job on the spot, really did not ask me any questions, mainly got told what I was responsible for. Overall a very easy process, maybe they were desperate at this time.