Five Guys Burgers & Fries Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Five Guys Burgers & Fries Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Five Guys Burgers & Fries

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries in February 2016.

Interview

Standard interview going over experience, company and store policies. Basically they want to know your potential value which has many contributing factors (availability, experience, skills). I was underdressed because I only came in for an application, but I got hired on the spot. They only do online applications now.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

During my process the GM just took the time to get to know me and see how I vibe to see if I would be a good asset to the operation. seeing if you are familiar with any kitchen related them etc

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

The interview was very easy, five guys doesn't do applications you have to bring your resume in to the store. Than if you get called back by them you sit down with a store manager and have about a 15 min interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Mount Pleasant, SC) in March 2014.

Interview

I wasn't interviewed they just wanted to know my availability but for others you will just have a one on one interview with the current store GM who is a very easy going guy.

Interview Questions

• How many hours can I work a week   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Lots of Customer Service Questions; You would need a little background knowledge on the menu and other aspects of the company; No questions are "trick questions", however. Pretty straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Mooresville, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Fairly laid back with a variety of questions. I interviewed with the general manager and then franchise ownership. A big part of the interview process is the personality and work assessment you take prior to your interview and that is a big discussion piece during the interview talking about your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about something difficult you've dealt with recently?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Reno, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Ray posted on social media that he was hiring on the spot. I went down filled out application, had interview on the spot. He saw I have experience and that I was serious about working for company and believe in the company. Its non smoking biz fyi.

Interview Questions

• Prior Exp in Fast Food. yep great you are hired. simple.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King George, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (King George, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Was called a few days after applying in person. Hired on the spot after answering basic questions about availability, and showing ID. Dual interview with another applicant, both received same wage offer, both hired.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Dimas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (San Dimas, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very fast, and last minute. They did a personal interview, then called you back for a group interview. But was very laid back and not as stressful.

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Cape Coral, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online, called in & asked if they could review my application. Three days later the GM called me in for an interview that following Tuesday. Everything was easy & she even hired me on the spot because she loved my personality.