Five Guys Burgers & Fries Fry Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Fry Cook

Create your profile to get personalized information

Five Guys Burgers & Fries Fry Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at Five Guys Burgers & Fries

1.8

Fry Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

I walked in the closest Five Guys Burgers and Fries, and asked if they were hiring. They gave me an interview on the spot. The interview consisted of questions about my personality. It seems they were trying to figure out if I was a pleasant person to work with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (San Jose, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Fast and straightforward. They asked a lot of simple questions and if the hiring manager like you, then you got the job. Since it is a fast food interview, a simple polo and khaki would be sufficient for male applicants.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Five Guys?   1 Answer

Fry Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries in January 2018.

Interview

They talk to you and see if you had saftey training and are able to not hurt yourself in the kitchen. After a quick chat they let you try to cook something and see how it goes. Most often they train you and its really easy

Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

Manager was polite and was mostly focused on if I would be up for working various shifts rather than a regular schedule of just evenings and weekends since he was trying to get more day staff. I was in school at the time and was hoping for a more regular schedule due to my classes and wasn't able to be what he was looking for.