Five Guys Burgers & Fries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Five Guys Burgers & Fries Interview Questions

Interviews at Five Guys Burgers & Fries

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

Informal interview. Was asked about previous employment & given a couple of "what if" scenarios before going over operations of company and availability. Was then asked if I had any questions and would get a call back once the background check was complete.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who received an incorrect order?   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Interview

The interview process for Five Guys Burgers and Fries for me personally was I would say relatively simple, with average difficulty, and questions that were not too difficult. Overall good experience I would say.

Fry Cook Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

they asked me questions and i answered all of them to the best of my abilities. five guys is a good place with good french fries and burgers. thank you five guys

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Fremont, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Typical fast food interview consist of normal questions relating to past experience as well as your problem solving and reaction time. Questions pertained to the standard food service vs the high octane pace.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Dover, NH) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview was more like a conversation and the interviewer was really welcoming and explained the job and the questions asked in great detail. The interview was about a half hour long but that was because we kept getting off track.

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

Very easy. Ask minimal questions, and if you have no experience then this is the place to work for you. The second stage seemed like an interview, but it was just orientation -- they never said it would be orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centreville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Centreville, VA) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview was short and simple, mainly yes or no questions, and pretty casual overall. The interview took place in the store and lasted a total of 15 minutes. There were a few generic interview questions that weren't too hard to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

Got gm straight out of prison worked for like two months before offered. Hired and fired plenty of felons. Sex offenders. They don’t background check so it was easy to get the job.

Interview Questions

• They didn’t ask me anything other than what I can   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Columbia, MD) in March 2019.

Interview

It was very fast and easy. Just one interview. I received a call saying I got the job three days later. The easiest interview ever. The interview is also fast. It was about 10 minutes long

Interview Questions

• What’s your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (East Lansing, MI) in March 2019.

Interview

When I showed up for my interview I basically already had the job, they were asking me for my availability. Then asked me basic questions regarding my resume and experience.