Five Guys Burgers & Fries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

1. Featured Interview

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Miami, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

The whole process wentquick and smoothly I applied online and got a call 7 hours later and was asked to come in for an interview two days later. I came in and completed the interview. It was a breeze I was told all the information I wanted to know. 6 hours later I was offered the position. Looking forward to this new experience.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Quite easy, they were very friendly the entire time. I went in to ask for a job, and they gave me the application on the spot, and gave me the interview right after. The second interview happened two days later and I was hired on the spot.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

The interview was very easy, five guys doesn't do applications you have to bring your resume in to the store. Than if you get called back by them you sit down with a store manager and have about a 15 min interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Reno, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Ray posted on social media that he was hiring on the spot. I went down filled out application, had interview on the spot. He saw I have experience and that I was serious about working for company and believe in the company. Its non smoking biz fyi.

Interview Questions

• Prior Exp in Fast Food. yep great you are hired. simple.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Cape Coral, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online, called in & asked if they could review my application. Three days later the GM called me in for an interview that following Tuesday. Everything was easy & she even hired me on the spot because she loved my personality.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kapolei, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Kapolei, HI) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick. Sounded desperate. Clear. Not many questions. Very easy. Hired right on the spot. Only took 5 mins. The interviewee was very polite.

I really enjoyed it, but this was my first job interview and didn't know what to expect. So I prepared for hardcore and serious interview. Yet, they gave me a 5 min, quick talk and give interview.

Interview Questions

• When I ask any of your references who you are, what are they going to say?
      Explain to me who you are?
      Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

Very easy and quick, take two forms of ID just in case you get the job. He said the process will take about 7 days for the background to come back.

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

It was ony 15 minutes and the manager who interviewed me told me not to affilate myself with morning crew.i myself thought that was putting the store in a negative light.

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Myrtle Beach, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

Manager didn't ask me any questions. She didn't care to know about my prior experience as a shift leader. Instead we talked about stuff that didn't matter. Very easy process of getting hired . It was one of the easiest jobs I've ever had. They hire people too quickly

Basic Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoneham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Stoneham, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

walked in and asked for and application and they gave me and interview on the spot and hired me the same hour but never told me when i was starting afterwards