Five Guys Burgers & Fries Cashier/Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Five Guys Burgers & Fries Cashier/Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Five Guys Burgers & Fries

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Myrtle Beach, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

Manager didn't ask me any questions. She didn't care to know about my prior experience as a shift leader. Instead we talked about stuff that didn't matter. Very easy process of getting hired . It was one of the easiest jobs I've ever had. They hire people too quickly

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Binghamton, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I was informed that a good chunk of their former crew left so they seemed desperate for people to work. I was hired on the spot after a short 15 minute interview.

Anonymous Employee in Dumfries, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Dumfries, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the district manager and it went well then I interviewed with the store manager. It was faster than expected, I figured I got the job by the end of the original interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Five Guys?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Stuart, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

The manager called me at around 2:30PM saying he wanted to schedule an interview three days from the day; Friday. I accepted, and showed up 10 minutes early on Friday. The Interview lasted maybe five minutes, and ended on the exact time the interview was scheduled. The questions were all capability questions like "can you lift 30-50lbs" and "can you interact well with others". I thought I did great, and he told me he'd call me on monday. He didn't, so I called, and said he has a second interview to schedule with me on Friday. I said OK. Friday came, and he called me saying the GM was unavaliable so he;d have to reschedule to next tuesday. I said OK again, but on Saturday, he called canceling that second interview and basically saying No you can't work here. I have no idea what I did wrong.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were relatively easy. They need an "outgoing, lively, energetic" person.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Southlake, TX).

Interview

I went in for the interview, and was already on the schedule for the following week because they were very short-staffed.

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

I walked in about three times after i handed in an application and they kept telling me to come back at a certain time when the manager would be there. Eventually i managed to get an interview. The questions were relatively easy. The questions the interviewer asked were based on our conversation.

Interview Questions

• I told her that it played an instrument in school she asked me how i would tell people that they were doing something wrong if i noticed it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

She wrote down my pay and i accepted. I probably could have tried to negotiate but i was honestly just happy that i was getting more than minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Woodbridge, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Turned in my job application to the manager and she got me an interview it was quick and easy and got hired instantly and talked about talked about how much I will get paid.

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Naperville, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Simple questions were asked such as previous work experience and how I handle customer service. First I met with the assistant manager then waited about twenty minutes for the general manager of the store to interview me. For the next 30 minutes it was a two on one interview with the GM and the AM. They told me right after the interview I would get the job.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of service experience have you had in the past?   Answer Question

Cashier/Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online , and got a call 2 days later to come in for an interview. Walked in and told the cashier I had a interview , she told me to sit at a table and someone would be with me. The guy came out , interviews me and said I was hired, he gave me a in elope of documents I needed to sign.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about how I would react in certain scenarios   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Fayetteville, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was far from personal and very uncomfortable. It was a group interview and it seemed like they mainly told us what we weren't allowed to do if we were to get the job. Then they finally called everyone one by one and ask the basic questions, after that they made you sit at another table for another 20 mins then they collected I.d's and social security cards. Then they sent us home after telling us they would call in 24 hours if we got the job (they were hiring for a new store and needed employees bad) once they called you you had to do a number of different things on the Internet before you were truly hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations