Five Guys Burgers & Fries Kitchen Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Five Guys Burgers & Fries Kitchen Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at Five Guys Burgers & Fries

1 Interview Review

2.0

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

When I applied, it took them a few days to get back to me via email which stated something along the lines of "We like the look of your CV get in touch" and so I replied. I then got an email from someone who I believe was hired in for recruitment purposes. He asked me if I could attend a "Recruitment Event" which would be held 3 times a day over 3 days and I went.

When I got to the recruitment event all of the candidates and I had to fill in our details (numbers, emails, what type of work we want full or part-time etc.) Then we watched a few videos on Five Guys restaurants. We then had to split up into pairs and find out each others name, where they were from and what their passions were and present it to the managers and the rest of the group, we then sat down and watched a few more videos and then another ice-breaker sort of thing was introduced. We had to split up into three's and find out something we all had in common and build a representation of that out of kitchen foil and then present that to the group. After all that we then had a five minuted interview with a manager/supervisor.

They had a big board explaining the rate of pay, benefits etc.
£6.50 pay
secret shopper
free meal on shift.

NOTE: We were all called back the same day to find out if we had the job or not

Interview Questions

• There weren't any really hard questions. I would expect they were the normal ones.
    - What is your biggest achievement in life.
    - What makes you the ideal candidate
    etc
    No unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on pay.