Five Guys Burgers & Fries Red Shirt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Five Guys Burgers & Fries Red Shirt Interview Questions

Interviews at Five Guys Burgers & Fries

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Redlands, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Dropped off a resume and came in the following day for the interview. We went outside and talked everything over. Hired me on the spot and we went inside to fill out paperwork and get started on the online course requirements.

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding resume.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Niles, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

They just told me I need to get non-slip shoes and asked me my size for uniform. I was hired on the spot and filled out my tax forms they gave me what days I work for the next week. The manager was very nice. It was during work hours so obviously all the employees were staring at you so that was awkward. A guy we just recently hired brought his kids. It's not very serious and you really don't have to dress up. Just jeans and nice T-shirt

Interview Questions

• Are there any days you cannot work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Orange, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Really fast and casual. They hired me on the spot. They took awhile to finish all the paperwork so I didn't start my first day till around two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Red Shirt Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

Very casual, just me and the manager. The manager asked me a few very simple and generic questions. They are looking for fun peppy people so show them what they want.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to the team and give an example of previous teamwork experience.   Answer Question