Five Guys Burgers & Fries Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Five Guys Burgers & Fries Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Five Guys Burgers & Fries

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Lawrence, KS).

Interview

Submitted an application, and received an interview that same day. The management went over my application without really asking many questions, other than availability questions. I was very surprised to be offered the job without any real questions about strengths, weaknesses, etc.

The training process was pretty hands off for the first part - most of the initial training is via boring videos that don't really keep your attention.

Interview Questions

• Not really anything of importance. I probably could have answered saying something completely random and they wouldn't have even noticed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

They called me and set an interview date. At the interview they asked me general questions about customer service and questions about my previous job. After all that they offered me a job on the spot and I came in the next day for training.

Interview Questions

• The interview was quite easy. There wasn't a difficult question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Neptune, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Neptune, NJ).

Interview

I found the add on craiglist in 2009, went in to apply and they hired me on the spot. I spoke to the GM and he explained everything that I would be doing. However, I know this is not the normal case within this company as I have worked here for 5 years.

Negotiation

No negotiation. You start at min. wage.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview was easy and fast

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Marysville, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I came into Five Guys and they offered me a milkshake. While I was drinking my milkshake, I sat down and waited for the interview. They did not ask me many questions. I was hired on the spot along two other people. Getting a job at Five Guys was very easy and I'm grateful for my time there.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Arlington, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Quite easy, general interview questions. I first spoke with the GM who currently no longer works there. Then I got a call about the job offer, filled out the papers with the DM.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Manchester, NH) in June 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews, the first was with the regional manager and the second was with the state manager. They were both very friendly and the interview was only about 15 minutes, in one of the other stores (the one I ended up working in was still being built). They mostly just want to see that you are able to interact with customers in a positive way and can work with other people without creating any drama. They just want normal people who have a solid personality and can stay calm when things get busy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Five Guys?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Largo, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Largo, MD) in July 2012.

Interview

I spoke with the general manager asked to be apart of the team and they gave me a chance, to further my work experience with Five Guys, which was a pretty great job.

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (Newnan, GA).

Interview

I arrived 15 mins before my schedule interview time to AIT in the lobby for a extra 30 mins while the male manager wondered around looking daze and confused as if he had forgotten he had a interview with me. They female manager was very friendly and asked if I wanted something to drink while I waited and even Gabe me a few pointers on what they guy manager was looking for in potential employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations were offered

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Five Guys Burgers & Fries.

Interview

I applied online and got a email saying that they were having a hiring event at one of there locations. When I got there, someone handed me a application. Once I filled it out, and after some waiting, I had an interview with (I assume) a manager. There were other people having interviews in the restaurant at the same time as I so I didn't know if I was being interviewed by a manager or a employee.