Flagstaff Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flagstaff Medical Center

MLS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flagstaff Medical Center (Flagstaff, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was with a panel of managers on a conference call. Technical questions were most abundant, what I would do in certain situations on the bench such as traumas or contaminated specimens, etc. All of the managers that interviewed me are no longer with the company so the interview experience moving forward might not be the same.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flagstaff Medical Center (Flagstaff, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a telephone interview that was followed by a panel interview- met with many of the clinical managers for different units, who asked questions in a roundtable discussion type of setting. Some of the questions felt like they were "canned" and generalized, others were very specific especially to the different units of the hospital (ie the emergency department vs the Intensive Care Unit).

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about leadership- how I felt the role of the CNA/PCT was to the nurse; how I handled conflict; my learning style.   1 Answer

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Flagstaff Medical Center.

Interview

There was initial interview with supervisor that was immediately followed by staff interview, made up of charge nurses, educator's, and staff nurses. Who all asked you questions off a 3 page printed sheet.. it was the most intense interview I've go through.

Interview Questions

• They were all "What would you do in this scenario" type questions. Kind of strange. Not the usual interview questions. Almost like a psych eval   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was fine, was offered contract for 2 years with bonus. They really should offer more money since cost of living in Flagstaff is so high.

Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flagstaff Medical Center (Flagstaff, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was decent with an electronic application and in person interview. Did not take too long, about a month. Interview as straightforward and nice, people were happy and nice in their interviewing style. they followed up with me about a week afterwards with a nice phone call and a job offer.