Fleetcor Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Short and Sweet process industry standard nothing new under the sun. By committee is how the interview takes place. Human Resources then makes an offer to the candidate. Work among great people. The creative side of the house sits in the cubes, while the corner office people sit twiddling thumbs and collecting huge paychecks.

Outside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Took over 3 weeks of wasted time, to only never hear back about my candidacy. I had to reach out to the talent acquisitions rep to get any update on my status. The managers I interviewed with were both dull with no personality, so how in the world can you be sales managers? The whole interview process was unprofessional, and it solidified that I do not fit in to a workplace with these type of representatives.

Interview Questions

• Information about my background in sales   1 Answer

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted application and resume online. Received a call for an interview the next day. Met with Manager and was offered a position. Went the next day for drug text and submitted information online to complete a background check.

Corporate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview was very informal yet non engaging. I was asked two situation questions and then the interview was basically over. I had to press for additional information. There was no opportunity for me to go through my experience nor did they seem to want to. The second portion was a bit better. I was able to talk through my experience etc, asked one additional situational questions and that was it. They make you meet with members of the team first rather then the hiring manager. If they like you then I suppose you meet with the hiring manager next. Which is a little backwards because your entrusting your team to make a good hire without the skill of recognizing key talent. needless to say if you don't make it through your peers then you'll never meet the hiring manager. I honestly understand the logic because you want a good fit for the team I just don't agree that you never meet the hiring manager at all. It should be the other way around. interview with the hiring manager first then interview with the team or there is the option of a panel interview.
    Dealing with the recruiters is not that easy either. They didn't really respond, I always had to reach out to them in order to get to the next steps. Everyone I met were great people however the recruiting process needs some improvement.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and definitely professional. I loved the good vibe and informative discussions regarding the company's objective and the role expectations. Each person I met with spoke highly of the work life balance here, the growth opportunities and their professional experience in being promoted into current roles within such short time. I really felt a strong and positive energy and that really helped me make my decision.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving a Fortune 500 company?   1 Answer
    • What is your salary range?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years with Fleetcor?   1 Answer
    • What makes you the ideal candidate for this role?   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with internal recruiter. Applied online. After a couple of days had face to face interview with a panel of team members for an hour then continued with one hour interview with VP. Overall, team did not know how to interview. Just basic questions...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward... I asked and they granted. Could have asked for more...

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the channel manager and the director.
    Interview was not very difficult as they mostly focused on my background.
    They also described the position in great detail and made sure I was able to multitask.

Interview Questions

• How do you reach when a potential customer sais NO   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Very basic questions asked and there seemingly were few. It was a relaxed interview. It started late. Some things are not as they seem. If looking for advancement, go elsewhere.

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

They expect you to be all smiles and happy. Interviewed with multiple people. Had to sit around and wait a lot for managers to come to the interview. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities? Why do you want to be in sales? They make you do a pretend sales call and 'pitch' a product and sell it to them. Questions on how you would handle different types of customers.   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

My interview was very detailed and personable. The Director interviewed me and she was very fair and allowed me to be myself. No pressure interview. I pray I get the job! They are supposed to call me about the 1st couple weeks in January to let me know if I am a final candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is my managerial style?   1 Answer