Fleetcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fleetcor Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2017

2.9

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was sent a survey of 4 questions, next came an excel test. I completed the test online and was contacted almost immediately (on a Saturday) and asked if I had time for an hour-long phone interview that day. It lasted nearly 2 hours and at the end I was asked to come in for a 5-hour interview later that week. I was told numerous times that they were in a hurry to hire and I would meet with multiple people in my time block. The people I interviewed with were all very professional, kind, transparent and obviously knowledgeable. I really liked them. My problem was the numerous breaks between the interviews. I sat around waiting for at least 2 of my 5 hours on site. I was incredibly frustrated by the wasted time, I'm currently a contractor and that was lost billable time. After that I left and never heard from them again. They disappeared. I wrote a thank you note that day and followed up one week later, but I never even got a "no." It is very offensive to have been so flexible with my time and then they ghost me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior-based questions to determine how I process problem solving and to get a feel for how I would interact with others in a matrix environment.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with internal recruiter. Applied online. After a couple of days had face to face interview with a panel of team members for an hour then continued with one hour interview with VP. Overall, team did not know how to interview. Just basic questions...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward... I asked and they granted. Could have asked for more...

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the channel manager and the director.
    Interview was not very difficult as they mostly focused on my background.
    They also described the position in great detail and made sure I was able to multitask.

Interview Questions

• How do you reach when a potential customer sais NO   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Very basic questions asked and there seemingly were few. It was a relaxed interview. It started late. Some things are not as they seem. If looking for advancement, go elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very basic nothing to be alarmed about. You might meet with two or more people in management asking you general interviewing questions. I personally had to wait 10-15 minutes in between after the first interview then I meant with human resources for the 2nd interview within the same day.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

They expect you to be all smiles and happy. Interviewed with multiple people. Had to sit around and wait a lot for managers to come to the interview. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities? Why do you want to be in sales? They make you do a pretend sales call and 'pitch' a product and sell it to them. Questions on how you would handle different types of customers.   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

My interview was very detailed and personable. The Director interviewed me and she was very fair and allowed me to be myself. No pressure interview. I pray I get the job! They are supposed to call me about the 1st couple weeks in January to let me know if I am a final candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is my managerial style?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

There was two phone interviews and then a face-to-face interview. The meet and greet were very professional and everyone was on-time. The series of questions were easy and very straight forward answers were able to be provide.

Inside/Outbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I felt like the interview was a competition with the person who was interviewing me. When I spoke of what I've done and accomplished throughout my career the director's responses were weird and sarcastic; she made the interview about herself. It was the first time I experienced that, but I knew instantly what I was dealing with.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember I was so not impressed with the company, I just needed a job long enough to find a good position so I could carrying on with my Sales Career; which I have now done!   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview process was extremely intense. You will interview with several different managers of the Fraud team. Please be prepared to answer questions about your previous jobs and how you handled difficult situations.

Interview Questions

• The interview involved scenario situations relating to possible fraudulent charges.   1 Answer