Fleetcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

3.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was drawn out much longer than what it should have been. They made commitments to have answers back within a reasonable time only to take THREE times as long to say something. I was very disappointed in the process overall and they should of been more transparent up front about timing because I would of taken something else instead in the process.

This right here creates a negative culture for anyone that may want to apply. In all honest, if it is going to be a month to 6 weeks before a decision is made, please state that when interviewing and not have someone cliffhang for weeks at a time with little or no communication.

Interview Questions

• Create training materials making a peanut butter & jelly sandwich.   1 Answer

Outside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Took over 3 weeks of wasted time, to only never hear back about my candidacy. I had to reach out to the talent acquisitions rep to get any update on my status. The managers I interviewed with were both dull with no personality, so how in the world can you be sales managers? The whole interview process was unprofessional, and it solidified that I do not fit in to a workplace with these type of representatives.

Interview Questions

• Information about my background in sales   1 Answer

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was sent a survey of 4 questions, next came an excel test. I completed the test online and was contacted almost immediately (on a Saturday) and asked if I had time for an hour-long phone interview that day. It lasted nearly 2 hours and at the end I was asked to come in for a 5-hour interview later that week. I was told numerous times that they were in a hurry to hire and I would meet with multiple people in my time block. The people I interviewed with were all very professional, kind, transparent and obviously knowledgeable. I really liked them. My problem was the numerous breaks between the interviews. I sat around waiting for at least 2 of my 5 hours on site. I was incredibly frustrated by the wasted time, I'm currently a contractor and that was lost billable time. After that I left and never heard from them again. They disappeared. I wrote a thank you note that day and followed up one week later, but I never even got a "no." It is very offensive to have been so flexible with my time and then they ghost me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior-based questions to determine how I process problem solving and to get a feel for how I would interact with others in a matrix environment.   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

My interview was very detailed and personable. The Director interviewed me and she was very fair and allowed me to be myself. No pressure interview. I pray I get the job! They are supposed to call me about the 1st couple weeks in January to let me know if I am a final candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is my managerial style?   1 Answer

Process Improvement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online for this position via LINKEDIN. After few days I had a mail from the HR to send my resume & a friend request to add him on LINKEDIN. I sent my resume & then was set an interview time. On the day of interview I was said that the interview needed to be moved to another date as he was busy. On the rescheduled interview date the HR called seemed very irate about something as the call started of. He asked me many questions on six sigma which I answererd, the call went for about 30 minutes. Its a pity that the HR who interviewed me was a person who knew nothing, the way he handled the call I knew I wouldn't get the job. Anyways after a week he mailed me that he is pursuing other candidates & the job position is still vacant. :)

Interview Questions

• 1. Walk me through your resume.
      2. Can you explain few tools you have used while doing your project
      3. Explain in detail about pareto analysis
      4. How would you deal with a situation that has no data or limited data?
      5. How do you measure customer happiness?
      6. What are ways you will keep your employees motivated?
      7. Explain your previous project in detail?
      8. Which is the toughest phase in a DMAIC project
      9. How has your six sigma training helped you?
      10. What kind of project metrics did you have & were responsible for?   Answer Question

Senior EMEA Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Tragic display of a disorganized, ineffective HR department. Don't answer questions, don't reply to queries, don't respond to follow ups. Even after invitation. This lackadaisical approach to potential employees, senior candidates is nothing short of a disgrace.

From the point of application to the black abyss I was never at any point particularly impressed by the way they handled the process. In short, if your HR is so bad you repel good people at the door, (not by your own accord, but by the candidates) I can not imagine what it must be to actually work in such an organization. I don't hold high hopes!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Absolute shambles, the UK team haven't got a clue what they want it how to get it. Candidates are required to undertake a manner of tests and numerous interviews both face to face and in the telephone.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a 25 minute presentation on how you would increase sales   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleetcor in July 2012.

Interview

I applied for revenue analyst 3 months back and they contacted me for a different position. Initial interview was basically phone screen about my resume by VP, Risk management. Immediately informed me that my second round would be the next day.

Second phone interview was a case study related to acquiring a new customer to a particular portfolio. The case study was mostly about revenue and cost calculation. Level of difficulty is medium and the interview was for 1 hr. The interviewer asked several scenarios in the case study and was cooperative. Waiting for the result of second phone interview.

Interview Questions

• general questions about resume in first round and case studies in second and third round   Answer Question