Fleetcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Concord, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I arrived 10 minutes early and immediately was interviewed. I was asked basic questions about skills, and future education. I found it to be really easy and casual .

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fleetcor.

Interview

Disorganized, took a long time to get feed back, interviewer was friendly and courteous. Once over it took a long time to get an offer, which once received was way less than expected. Did not accept position

Sales & Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

3 phone interviews. 3 back to back in person interviews with a single person and an Excel test. For a Junior analyst position, the interview I would describe as tough. They asked questions I wasn’t prepared for. It will probably be awhile before they fill this new role. Their expectations are way too high for a junior role. Salary range is ok for a Jr role but not if you have a few years of experience under your belt. I see a lot of bad reviews posted for this company so it might have been a blessing in disguise not to work here.

Interview Questions

• Case study type questions, analytical questions, an Excel test at the end.   Answer Question

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Got an email to setup the interview date and time. The interviewer called me and we did a case/brainteaser for 30 Minute. The interviewer was punctual and called on time and was a two way conversation.

Interview Questions

• A game of 30 apples with 2 people where each person has the ability to pick 1,2 or 3 apples at a time. Who would win the game? The person who starts first or second?   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was drawn out much longer than what it should have been. They made commitments to have answers back within a reasonable time only to take THREE times as long to say something. I was very disappointed in the process overall and they should of been more transparent up front about timing because I would of taken something else instead in the process.

This right here creates a negative culture for anyone that may want to apply. In all honest, if it is going to be a month to 6 weeks before a decision is made, please state that when interviewing and not have someone cliffhang for weeks at a time with little or no communication.

Interview Questions

• Create training materials making a peanut butter & jelly sandwich.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Short and Sweet process industry standard nothing new under the sun. By committee is how the interview takes place. Human Resources then makes an offer to the candidate. Work among great people. The creative side of the house sits in the cubes, while the corner office people sit twiddling thumbs and collecting huge paychecks.

Outside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Took over 3 weeks of wasted time, to only never hear back about my candidacy. I had to reach out to the talent acquisitions rep to get any update on my status. The managers I interviewed with were both dull with no personality, so how in the world can you be sales managers? The whole interview process was unprofessional, and it solidified that I do not fit in to a workplace with these type of representatives.

Interview Questions

• Information about my background in sales   1 Answer

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted application and resume online. Received a call for an interview the next day. Met with Manager and was offered a position. Went the next day for drug text and submitted information online to complete a background check.

Corporate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview was very informal yet non engaging. I was asked two situation questions and then the interview was basically over. I had to press for additional information. There was no opportunity for me to go through my experience nor did they seem to want to. The second portion was a bit better. I was able to talk through my experience etc, asked one additional situational questions and that was it. They make you meet with members of the team first rather then the hiring manager. If they like you then I suppose you meet with the hiring manager next. Which is a little backwards because your entrusting your team to make a good hire without the skill of recognizing key talent. needless to say if you don't make it through your peers then you'll never meet the hiring manager. I honestly understand the logic because you want a good fit for the team I just don't agree that you never meet the hiring manager at all. It should be the other way around. interview with the hiring manager first then interview with the team or there is the option of a panel interview.
    Dealing with the recruiters is not that easy either. They didn't really respond, I always had to reach out to them in order to get to the next steps. Everyone I met were great people however the recruiting process needs some improvement.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and definitely professional. I loved the good vibe and informative discussions regarding the company's objective and the role expectations. Each person I met with spoke highly of the work life balance here, the growth opportunities and their professional experience in being promoted into current roles within such short time. I really felt a strong and positive energy and that really helped me make my decision.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving a Fortune 500 company?   1 Answer
    • What is your salary range?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years with Fleetcor?   1 Answer
    • What makes you the ideal candidate for this role?   1 Answer