Fleetcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.8

Corporate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview was very informal yet non engaging. I was asked two situation questions and then the interview was basically over. I had to press for additional information. There was no opportunity for me to go through my experience nor did they seem to want to. The second portion was a bit better. I was able to talk through my experience etc, asked one additional situational questions and that was it. They make you meet with members of the team first rather then the hiring manager. If they like you then I suppose you meet with the hiring manager next. Which is a little backwards because your entrusting your team to make a good hire without the skill of recognizing key talent. needless to say if you don't make it through your peers then you'll never meet the hiring manager. I honestly understand the logic because you want a good fit for the team I just don't agree that you never meet the hiring manager at all. It should be the other way around. interview with the hiring manager first then interview with the team or there is the option of a panel interview.
    Dealing with the recruiters is not that easy either. They didn't really respond, I always had to reach out to them in order to get to the next steps. Everyone I met were great people however the recruiting process needs some improvement.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and definitely professional. I loved the good vibe and informative discussions regarding the company's objective and the role expectations. Each person I met with spoke highly of the work life balance here, the growth opportunities and their professional experience in being promoted into current roles within such short time. I really felt a strong and positive energy and that really helped me make my decision.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving a Fortune 500 company?   1 Answer
    • What is your salary range?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years with Fleetcor?   1 Answer
    • What makes you the ideal candidate for this role?   1 Answer

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was sent a survey of 4 questions, next came an excel test. I completed the test online and was contacted almost immediately (on a Saturday) and asked if I had time for an hour-long phone interview that day. It lasted nearly 2 hours and at the end I was asked to come in for a 5-hour interview later that week. I was told numerous times that they were in a hurry to hire and I would meet with multiple people in my time block. The people I interviewed with were all very professional, kind, transparent and obviously knowledgeable. I really liked them. My problem was the numerous breaks between the interviews. I sat around waiting for at least 2 of my 5 hours on site. I was incredibly frustrated by the wasted time, I'm currently a contractor and that was lost billable time. After that I left and never heard from them again. They disappeared. I wrote a thank you note that day and followed up one week later, but I never even got a "no." It is very offensive to have been so flexible with my time and then they ghost me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior-based questions to determine how I process problem solving and to get a feel for how I would interact with others in a matrix environment.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with internal recruiter. Applied online. After a couple of days had face to face interview with a panel of team members for an hour then continued with one hour interview with VP. Overall, team did not know how to interview. Just basic questions...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward... I asked and they granted. Could have asked for more...

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the channel manager and the director.
    Interview was not very difficult as they mostly focused on my background.
    They also described the position in great detail and made sure I was able to multitask.

Interview Questions

• How do you reach when a potential customer sais NO   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Very basic questions asked and there seemingly were few. It was a relaxed interview. It started late. Some things are not as they seem. If looking for advancement, go elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very basic nothing to be alarmed about. You might meet with two or more people in management asking you general interviewing questions. I personally had to wait 10-15 minutes in between after the first interview then I meant with human resources for the 2nd interview within the same day.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

They expect you to be all smiles and happy. Interviewed with multiple people. Had to sit around and wait a lot for managers to come to the interview. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities? Why do you want to be in sales? They make you do a pretend sales call and 'pitch' a product and sell it to them. Questions on how you would handle different types of customers.   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

My interview was very detailed and personable. The Director interviewed me and she was very fair and allowed me to be myself. No pressure interview. I pray I get the job! They are supposed to call me about the 1st couple weeks in January to let me know if I am a final candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is my managerial style?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

There was two phone interviews and then a face-to-face interview. The meet and greet were very professional and everyone was on-time. The series of questions were easy and very straight forward answers were able to be provide.