Fleetcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fleetcor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.8

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Absolute shambles, the UK team haven't got a clue what they want it how to get it. Candidates are required to undertake a manner of tests and numerous interviews both face to face and in the telephone.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a 25 minute presentation on how you would increase sales   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process was extensive and long. But was very good. Learned a lot about the company and role because of having the opportunity to talk to lot of people during the interview process. It was well organized. I had a clear schedule and knew who all I was meeting ahead. That was helpful enough to do my background research before going for interview.

Outside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Took over 3 weeks of wasted time, to only never hear back about my candidacy. I had to reach out to the talent acquisitions rep to get any update on my status. The managers I interviewed with were both dull with no personality, so how in the world can you be sales managers? The whole interview process was unprofessional, and it solidified that I do not fit in to a workplace with these type of representatives.

Interview Questions

• Information about my background in sales   1 Answer

Corporate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview was very informal yet non engaging. I was asked two situation questions and then the interview was basically over. I had to press for additional information. There was no opportunity for me to go through my experience nor did they seem to want to. The second portion was a bit better. I was able to talk through my experience etc, asked one additional situational questions and that was it. They make you meet with members of the team first rather then the hiring manager. If they like you then I suppose you meet with the hiring manager next. Which is a little backwards because your entrusting your team to make a good hire without the skill of recognizing key talent. needless to say if you don't make it through your peers then you'll never meet the hiring manager. I honestly understand the logic because you want a good fit for the team I just don't agree that you never meet the hiring manager at all. It should be the other way around. interview with the hiring manager first then interview with the team or there is the option of a panel interview.
    Dealing with the recruiters is not that easy either. They didn't really respond, I always had to reach out to them in order to get to the next steps. Everyone I met were great people however the recruiting process needs some improvement.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was sent a survey of 4 questions, next came an excel test. I completed the test online and was contacted almost immediately (on a Saturday) and asked if I had time for an hour-long phone interview that day. It lasted nearly 2 hours and at the end I was asked to come in for a 5-hour interview later that week. I was told numerous times that they were in a hurry to hire and I would meet with multiple people in my time block. The people I interviewed with were all very professional, kind, transparent and obviously knowledgeable. I really liked them. My problem was the numerous breaks between the interviews. I sat around waiting for at least 2 of my 5 hours on site. I was incredibly frustrated by the wasted time, I'm currently a contractor and that was lost billable time. After that I left and never heard from them again. They disappeared. I wrote a thank you note that day and followed up one week later, but I never even got a "no." It is very offensive to have been so flexible with my time and then they ghost me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior-based questions to determine how I process problem solving and to get a feel for how I would interact with others in a matrix environment.   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview process was extremely intense. You will interview with several different managers of the Fraud team. Please be prepared to answer questions about your previous jobs and how you handled difficult situations.

Interview Questions

• The interview involved scenario situations relating to possible fraudulent charges.   1 Answer

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted application and resume online. Received a call for an interview the next day. Met with Manager and was offered a position. Went the next day for drug text and submitted information online to complete a background check.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Fleetcor (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Approached by a headhunter. Had a positive telephone interview with company's CIO. The next telephone interview happened after two months. Than a long delay with progressing any further despite they were very interested in me. It's only when I wrote an email to the CIO directly asking him whether they still want me to join them, I've got further 4 telephone and one face to face interviews. In total it took them more than SIX months to get the decision to hire me.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the channel manager and the director.
    Interview was not very difficult as they mostly focused on my background.
    They also described the position in great detail and made sure I was able to multitask.

Interview Questions

• How do you reach when a potential customer sais NO   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I formed a relationship with an employee who was actually a customer of mine in my former role. He informed me about the opportunity and encouraged me to research the company, so I did. I liked what I found and submitted my resume through an employee referral.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next year?   1 Answer