Fleetcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Concord, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I arrived 10 minutes early and immediately was interviewed. I was asked basic questions about skills, and future education. I found it to be really easy and casual .

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Absolute shambles, the UK team haven't got a clue what they want it how to get it. Candidates are required to undertake a manner of tests and numerous interviews both face to face and in the telephone.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a 25 minute presentation on how you would increase sales   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process was extensive and long. But was very good. Learned a lot about the company and role because of having the opportunity to talk to lot of people during the interview process. It was well organized. I had a clear schedule and knew who all I was meeting ahead. That was helpful enough to do my background research before going for interview.

Sales & Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

3 phone interviews. 3 back to back in person interviews with a single person and an Excel test. For a Junior analyst position, the interview I would describe as tough. They asked questions I wasn’t prepared for. It will probably be awhile before they fill this new role. Their expectations are way too high for a junior role. Salary range is ok for a Jr role but not if you have a few years of experience under your belt. I see a lot of bad reviews posted for this company so it might have been a blessing in disguise not to work here.

Interview Questions

• Case study type questions, analytical questions, an Excel test at the end.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was drawn out much longer than what it should have been. They made commitments to have answers back within a reasonable time only to take THREE times as long to say something. I was very disappointed in the process overall and they should of been more transparent up front about timing because I would of taken something else instead in the process.

This right here creates a negative culture for anyone that may want to apply. In all honest, if it is going to be a month to 6 weeks before a decision is made, please state that when interviewing and not have someone cliffhang for weeks at a time with little or no communication.

Interview Questions

• Create training materials making a peanut butter & jelly sandwich.   1 Answer

Outside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Took over 3 weeks of wasted time, to only never hear back about my candidacy. I had to reach out to the talent acquisitions rep to get any update on my status. The managers I interviewed with were both dull with no personality, so how in the world can you be sales managers? The whole interview process was unprofessional, and it solidified that I do not fit in to a workplace with these type of representatives.

Interview Questions

• Information about my background in sales   1 Answer

Corporate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview was very informal yet non engaging. I was asked two situation questions and then the interview was basically over. I had to press for additional information. There was no opportunity for me to go through my experience nor did they seem to want to. The second portion was a bit better. I was able to talk through my experience etc, asked one additional situational questions and that was it. They make you meet with members of the team first rather then the hiring manager. If they like you then I suppose you meet with the hiring manager next. Which is a little backwards because your entrusting your team to make a good hire without the skill of recognizing key talent. needless to say if you don't make it through your peers then you'll never meet the hiring manager. I honestly understand the logic because you want a good fit for the team I just don't agree that you never meet the hiring manager at all. It should be the other way around. interview with the hiring manager first then interview with the team or there is the option of a panel interview.
    Dealing with the recruiters is not that easy either. They didn't really respond, I always had to reach out to them in order to get to the next steps. Everyone I met were great people however the recruiting process needs some improvement.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was sent a survey of 4 questions, next came an excel test. I completed the test online and was contacted almost immediately (on a Saturday) and asked if I had time for an hour-long phone interview that day. It lasted nearly 2 hours and at the end I was asked to come in for a 5-hour interview later that week. I was told numerous times that they were in a hurry to hire and I would meet with multiple people in my time block. The people I interviewed with were all very professional, kind, transparent and obviously knowledgeable. I really liked them. My problem was the numerous breaks between the interviews. I sat around waiting for at least 2 of my 5 hours on site. I was incredibly frustrated by the wasted time, I'm currently a contractor and that was lost billable time. After that I left and never heard from them again. They disappeared. I wrote a thank you note that day and followed up one week later, but I never even got a "no." It is very offensive to have been so flexible with my time and then they ghost me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior-based questions to determine how I process problem solving and to get a feel for how I would interact with others in a matrix environment.   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview process was extremely intense. You will interview with several different managers of the Fraud team. Please be prepared to answer questions about your previous jobs and how you handled difficult situations.

Interview Questions

• The interview involved scenario situations relating to possible fraudulent charges.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fleetcor.

Interview

Disorganized, took a long time to get feed back, interviewer was friendly and courteous. Once over it took a long time to get an offer, which once received was way less than expected. Did not accept position

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Got an email to setup the interview date and time. The interviewer called me and we did a case/brainteaser for 30 Minute. The interviewer was punctual and called on time and was a two way conversation.

Interview Questions

• A game of 30 apples with 2 people where each person has the ability to pick 1,2 or 3 apples at a time. Who would win the game? The person who starts first or second?   Answer Question