Fleetcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Concord, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I arrived 10 minutes early and immediately was interviewed. I was asked basic questions about skills, and future education. I found it to be really easy and casual .

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Got an email to setup the interview date and time. The interviewer called me and we did a case/brainteaser for 30 Minute. The interviewer was punctual and called on time and was a two way conversation.

Interview Questions

• A game of 30 apples with 2 people where each person has the ability to pick 1,2 or 3 apples at a time. Who would win the game? The person who starts first or second?   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was drawn out much longer than what it should have been. They made commitments to have answers back within a reasonable time only to take THREE times as long to say something. I was very disappointed in the process overall and they should of been more transparent up front about timing because I would of taken something else instead in the process.

This right here creates a negative culture for anyone that may want to apply. In all honest, if it is going to be a month to 6 weeks before a decision is made, please state that when interviewing and not have someone cliffhang for weeks at a time with little or no communication.

Interview Questions

• Create training materials making a peanut butter & jelly sandwich.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

they really dont ask interview questions they allow you to monitor and sit next to a rep so you can see first hand of the job it's really telemarking

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Prague (Czech Republic)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview took place week after the application. Meanwhile there was a phone conversation with standard questions about former experience, further plans, etc. Manager was absent, not able to answer questions, basically he looked like random person from the company. Girl from HR seemed to be stressed, but was trying to pretend professional attitude of company. The position is described as more that it really is, I think it is rather a work for gradueates than to experienced ones. I resigned from interview with a boss, so the last step of recruitment process.

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted application and resume online. Received a call for an interview the next day. Met with Manager and was offered a position. Went the next day for drug text and submitted information online to complete a background check.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Short and Sweet process industry standard nothing new under the sun. By committee is how the interview takes place. Human Resources then makes an offer to the candidate. Work among great people. The creative side of the house sits in the cubes, while the corner office people sit twiddling thumbs and collecting huge paychecks.

Outside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Took over 3 weeks of wasted time, to only never hear back about my candidacy. I had to reach out to the talent acquisitions rep to get any update on my status. The managers I interviewed with were both dull with no personality, so how in the world can you be sales managers? The whole interview process was unprofessional, and it solidified that I do not fit in to a workplace with these type of representatives.

Interview Questions

• Information about my background in sales   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Concord, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard behavioral questions, friendly lady was taking notes while 2 took turns asking questions. Job was explained to me in detail and all questions were answered, benefits were explained.

Interview Questions

• what do you like most about call centers?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and definitely professional. I loved the good vibe and informative discussions regarding the company's objective and the role expectations. Each person I met with spoke highly of the work life balance here, the growth opportunities and their professional experience in being promoted into current roles within such short time. I really felt a strong and positive energy and that really helped me make my decision.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving a Fortune 500 company?   1 Answer
    • What is your salary range?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years with Fleetcor?   1 Answer
    • What makes you the ideal candidate for this role?   1 Answer