Fleetcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fleetcor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Fleetcor (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Approached by a headhunter. Had a positive telephone interview with company's CIO. The next telephone interview happened after two months. Than a long delay with progressing any further despite they were very interested in me. It's only when I wrote an email to the CIO directly asking him whether they still want me to join them, I've got further 4 telephone and one face to face interviews. In total it took them more than SIX months to get the decision to hire me.

Corporate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview was very informal yet non engaging. I was asked two situation questions and then the interview was basically over. I had to press for additional information. There was no opportunity for me to go through my experience nor did they seem to want to. The second portion was a bit better. I was able to talk through my experience etc, asked one additional situational questions and that was it. They make you meet with members of the team first rather then the hiring manager. If they like you then I suppose you meet with the hiring manager next. Which is a little backwards because your entrusting your team to make a good hire without the skill of recognizing key talent. needless to say if you don't make it through your peers then you'll never meet the hiring manager. I honestly understand the logic because you want a good fit for the team I just don't agree that you never meet the hiring manager at all. It should be the other way around. interview with the hiring manager first then interview with the team or there is the option of a panel interview.
    Dealing with the recruiters is not that easy either. They didn't really respond, I always had to reach out to them in order to get to the next steps. Everyone I met were great people however the recruiting process needs some improvement.

Senior EMEA Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Tragic display of a disorganized, ineffective HR department. Don't answer questions, don't reply to queries, don't respond to follow ups. Even after invitation. This lackadaisical approach to potential employees, senior candidates is nothing short of a disgrace.

From the point of application to the black abyss I was never at any point particularly impressed by the way they handled the process. In short, if your HR is so bad you repel good people at the door, (not by your own accord, but by the candidates) I can not imagine what it must be to actually work in such an organization. I don't hold high hopes!

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the channel manager and the director.
    Interview was not very difficult as they mostly focused on my background.
    They also described the position in great detail and made sure I was able to multitask.

Interview Questions

• How do you reach when a potential customer sais NO   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I formed a relationship with an employee who was actually a customer of mine in my former role. He informed me about the opportunity and encouraged me to research the company, so I did. I liked what I found and submitted my resume through an employee referral.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next year?   1 Answer

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was sent a survey of 4 questions, next came an excel test. I completed the test online and was contacted almost immediately (on a Saturday) and asked if I had time for an hour-long phone interview that day. It lasted nearly 2 hours and at the end I was asked to come in for a 5-hour interview later that week. I was told numerous times that they were in a hurry to hire and I would meet with multiple people in my time block. The people I interviewed with were all very professional, kind, transparent and obviously knowledgeable. I really liked them. My problem was the numerous breaks between the interviews. I sat around waiting for at least 2 of my 5 hours on site. I was incredibly frustrated by the wasted time, I'm currently a contractor and that was lost billable time. After that I left and never heard from them again. They disappeared. I wrote a thank you note that day and followed up one week later, but I never even got a "no." It is very offensive to have been so flexible with my time and then they ghost me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior-based questions to determine how I process problem solving and to get a feel for how I would interact with others in a matrix environment.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with internal recruiter. Applied online. After a couple of days had face to face interview with a panel of team members for an hour then continued with one hour interview with VP. Overall, team did not know how to interview. Just basic questions...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward... I asked and they granted. Could have asked for more...

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleetcor in July 2016.

Interview

National Sales Manager is a straight-shooter, upfront, to the point, and quite informative to make sure it's the right fit. Describes expectations of the job, weekly reporting and conference team calls. After phone interview and a face to face, there's an online questionnaire that takes about 45 minutes to complete. Quite thorough.

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

They expect you to be all smiles and happy. Interviewed with multiple people. Had to sit around and wait a lot for managers to come to the interview. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities? Why do you want to be in sales? They make you do a pretend sales call and 'pitch' a product and sell it to them. Questions on how you would handle different types of customers.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

the interview process was good they ask me question about my sale background and how would i generate business using the internet. they also ask why i was looking to leave my current job