Fleetcor Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleetcor (Norcross, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was mostly informal. Initial perception of the people was that everyone seemed friendly and professional, except the recruiter; she was not very professional or polished at all. If I relied on my interaction with her, I would not have accepted the position. The interview started on time and the receptionists were polite and friendly both times I visited the office. The manager that interview me was professional but hard to read at first. The second interview was a bit of weird. It consisted of a meeting with me and a human resources person that asked me a few irrelevant questions - things that I had already answered during the phone and prior in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Fleetcor?   1 Answer
  • How do you manage employees to get things done? What's your management style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate...LOL, good luck here. You'll get what they offer you. There was really no room for negotiation and I almost declined the offer. In fact, if the base salary was not competitive to the going market rate I would have declined. In retrospect, i was misled about total compensation. I was advised that the company had an annual incentive program (bonus) being implemented but I have yet to see it. I was also led to believe they offer annual merit reviews - this too was untrue.