FleishmanHillard Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in August 2013.

Interview

FleishmanHillard has an intensive interview process, in large part because the firm places a strong emphasis on corporate culture and bringing in "the right people." The interview process includes an initial call with the talent development coordinator, a phone interview with a team member, an in-person interview with four team members and a two-hour writing exam. The interview itself is very informal and more conversational than other interviews I've experienced.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FleishmanHillard

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The oddest interview I have ever attended. None of the questions were related to the role. When I asked 'What candidate are you looking for?' The hiring manager replied with: "Someone smart". The process took about 30 mins. I didn't get an offer but even if I did - I wouldn't have accepted.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial interview call with HR, followed by an interview meeting with an Account Manager and Account Director which included a writing test. The next week there was a second interview with the Team Lead and one of the Associate Directors. The whole process took around 2 to 3 weeks before offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? What do you know about the role? Describe a recent PR campaign you were impressed by? Name the one company in the world you'd love to work for and why.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in August 2008.

Interview

The process took place over several days and focused on skills, personality, and experience.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in April 2007.

Interview

interviewed with the HR manager to discuss the position. realized it was not what I was looking for.