FleishmanHillard Account Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FleishmanHillard Account Supervisor Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with the human resources rep then there was a phone interview with the practice head, then I came in to meet the rest of the more senior team.

All questions were standard and nothing jumped out at me as out of the ordinary. Everyone was pleasant enough. I would have wished I got to meet some of the more junior staff since I ended up leading and interacting with them more than the senior staff.

Interview Questions

• What sort of experience do you have working with journalists?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FleishmanHillard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

From first call to final decline, it took almost four months. Very dragged out and a rather unprofessional process. I interviewed with eight people over that time. The recruiter took over two weeks after each interview to even respond back to me. It is unprofessional to waste a candidate's time. I felt like they were using me as a back up until they found someone better. That's a lot of wasted thank you letters. I will never interview with this firm again nor recommend to my many friends in the business.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Dallas, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

First you speak with an HR representative for a screening call where you're asked your salary range, job expectations, and geographic preferences. Then, you proceed with a number of interviews with staff in the office you're interviewing for. A writing test may be involved for junior level staff.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a crisis communication campaign you worked on   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes - days off