FleishmanHillard Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FleishmanHillard Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

It was fine. I came in for 3 interviews and the questions were basic. There was nothing that came out of left field and they didn't ask me any "Google Questions."

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FleishmanHillard

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Interview

Multiple rounds of in-person interviews over the course of several months. Took a writing test, which was straightforward, but timed. Most of the in-person interview questions were about my background and job-related experience, less behavior-based questions. Met with all levels to learn more about the job and culture of the team I would be joining.

Interview Questions

• I think the most difficult question asked was one that put me on the spot about my industry knowledge for the position for which I was applying.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

I actually started at Fleishman as an intern, then I became an Alfred Fleishman Fellow and finally I was hired as an Assistant Account Executive. I first interviewed with the intern coordinators in the office. A day later I was interviewed by those on the team I would be working for. A day later I got a call for the internship, everything after that was more of an internal move up the ladder.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really out of the ordinary. Asked about recent events. The typical interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2010.

Interview

After interning with Fleishman-Hillard for about a year, they were very friendly and open to putting me in touch with the right people in order to apply for a full-time position. They did warn me they take a long time to move along with the process, and they weren't lying. I applied in mid-March and didn't have a phone interview until late April, and then was invited for a face-to-face interview with 3 different people in mid-June. Although I was not offered a job, it took them another 3 weeks after the interview to tell me.

However, everyone I interacted with and met with was extremely positive and engaging, and I always felt comfortable.