FleishmanHillard Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FleishmanHillard Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Miami, FL).

Interview

applied online via their website. They got back to me a week after and scheduled an interview two days after that. The interview was at their office. It was a norma casual interview with easy discussing conversations. They got back to me a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FleishmanHillard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got an email within the week to schedule an in person interview. Came into the office the next week and interviewed with two people for about an hour. It went well and they said they were going to send me the writing test which was the next step. Writing test is 2.5 hours long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was with two people - asked pretty basic questions, but they were very broad and felt like I was being asked questions that required very similar answers over and over.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

Took 3 phone interviews and a Skype interview before I got hired. Long process, but easy enough. First three interviews with their intern committee, last was with the director of my sector

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

I applied online on their company website and got a response about two months later to set up a phone interview. I had two phone interviews, both just covering basic questions about who I am, my experience, what I'm looking for in a career, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Emailed in my resume and received a response a couple days later. Scheduled a phone internview which lasted about 15 minutes. Said next step, if chosen to proceed, would be a written portion. Interviewers were 2 women, both very nice and friendly. Over

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

Applied online then got an email for a phone interview a few days later. After that, I got an email to set up a writing test. It was a 2 hour test that involved writing a pitch letter, getting reporters contact information, writing a company analysis audit and testing AP style. Then it was an in person interview at one of their offices. Took less than 20 minutes. Asked the general questions like previous experience. Interviewer was nice but seemed off putting. Few days later, got an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed by several members of the team for a total of two hours. I was asked questions about my past experiences, behavioral questions, why Fleishman, and strength/weakness questions. I was emailed later asking for writing samples and was eventually given the offer.

Intern Interview

Interview

There was a resume, cover letter and essay question online application on website, followed phone interview asking questions about experience and questions on the field with email follow-up. Very easy and fast process with clear communication mostly by email.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

I initially went in for an informational interview and was met with a wealth of information. Very hard-working, but fun work culture. Felt at ease, and was able to get all my questions answered.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my background and interests to get an idea of where I would fit into the company.   Answer Question