FleishmanHillard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.7

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY).

Interview

15 minute phone interview scheduled via email. Interviewer was laid back. Said they would contact when decision to move forward with application had been made. There were two different positions that my résumé applied for. The interviewer asked my preference for either position after the interview was over.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got an email within the week to schedule an in person interview. Came into the office the next week and interviewed with two people for about an hour. It went well and they said they were going to send me the writing test which was the next step. Writing test is 2.5 hours long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was with two people - asked pretty basic questions, but they were very broad and felt like I was being asked questions that required very similar answers over and over.

Managing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Reached out to the director of talent for North America. He set up a call to discuss the position with me and then assigned someone else to speak with me at the last-minute. After continuous follow-up, I have yet to hear back from him months later. Poor experience.

Interview Questions

• What accounts have you worked on?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

I applied online on their company website and got a response about two months later to set up a phone interview. I had two phone interviews, both just covering basic questions about who I am, my experience, what I'm looking for in a career, etc.

Social and Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through HireSmith and was invited to the interview in the DC office. I was interviewed by 3 people who started out as interns a few years ago. They were very friendly and told me a lot about the company and the position. The questions were about my past experience, some were specific social media marketing questions. So far, it's been a good experience. Will hear back from them next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Emailed in my resume and received a response a couple days later. Scheduled a phone internview which lasted about 15 minutes. Said next step, if chosen to proceed, would be a written portion. Interviewers were 2 women, both very nice and friendly. Over

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in March 2016.

Interview

One word: long. For a communications agency, they are terrible communicators when it comes to the interview process. I first applied for the position in early February, had a phone interview shortly thereafter, an in-person interview in early March, took a writing test shortly thereafter, and now I still haven't gotten any feedback and it's mid-May. I've followed up multiple times and have been told they are still reviewing my writing test. I find that hard to believe, and if I'm no longer in consideration for the role I wish they would just tell me so we don't waste each others time. At this point I've clearly given up and have moved on, but I think it's pretty disrespectful when I'm trying to make decisions on other opportunities too.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Very laid-back; I spoke with two different people individually. The first person I talked to was just an overview about the position and about the company in general. The second person I talked to which was the overall manager of the company asked me several questions about marketing/ branding strategies.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a company that does a great job with their branding and why you think so.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Referred by a current employee. Had a pleasant interview with a recruiter week later, then two phone interviews and a writing sample. Then I never heard back, despite sending multiple polite follow-ups (after sending thank-you's.) Please give the courtesy of at least saying I'm not qualified/what they're looking for/etc. rather than cutting off all communications after progressing through several rounds.