FleishmanHillard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FleishmanHillard Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

Took 3 phone interviews and a Skype interview before I got hired. Long process, but easy enough. First three interviews with their intern committee, last was with the director of my sector

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Talent Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick at getting back to candidates. Recruiter will review your resume, reach out if you are a potential fit, set up a phone call with recruiter, set up phone call with SVP of talent development, bring candidate in to meet with a few members of a practice group you are interviewing for, then SVP will extend offer to the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you are looking to gain in this role?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

I applied online on their company website and got a response about two months later to set up a phone interview. I had two phone interviews, both just covering basic questions about who I am, my experience, what I'm looking for in a career, etc.

PR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then a written test. The people were nice and the interview went well. The written test is pretty basic but the time constraint made it more difficult. I would suggest preparing ahead of time so that you know how to prioritize. If you get to this point, it is definitely worth putting in a lot of effort.

Technology Practice Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in April 2016.

Interview

I was first screened by the summer intern managers. They called me and asked me generic interview questions including about my previous bosses, my methods of dealing with stress, and then asked if I had any questions for them. Once I completed the screening process, I was asked if I would be interested in working with the Technology practice team. I said yes and a few days later had two separate calls scheduled. During each interview, two different members of the team asked me questions about my writing experience, flexibility tendencies in a fast-paced environment, and asked how I would interact with co-workers that I may not agree with (among a number of others). Finally, the last step of the process was to have a phone interview with the Senior Vice-President of the Technology practice team. Following this interview, I received an offer and accepted!

Interview Questions

• How do you manage stress?
      What are your greatest strengths?
      At your previous work environment, was there anything that you would have changed in terms of how things were run? If so, how?
      Answer Question

PR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasted 30 minutes and consisted of two employees asking me a number of questions. They were very friendly and engaged. It was enjoyable as far as phone interviews go.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college and major? What is a time when you overcame a challenge? What attracted you to this company and this position? What do you think you have to offer to FH that others don't?   Answer Question

Social and Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through HireSmith and was invited to the interview in the DC office. I was interviewed by 3 people who started out as interns a few years ago. They were very friendly and told me a lot about the company and the position. The questions were about my past experience, some were specific social media marketing questions. So far, it's been a good experience. Will hear back from them next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Emailed in my resume and received a response a couple days later. Scheduled a phone internview which lasted about 15 minutes. Said next step, if chosen to proceed, would be a written portion. Interviewers were 2 women, both very nice and friendly. Over

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard in March 2016.

Interview

One word: long. For a communications agency, they are terrible communicators when it comes to the interview process. I first applied for the position in early February, had a phone interview shortly thereafter, an in-person interview in early March, took a writing test shortly thereafter, and now I still haven't gotten any feedback and it's mid-May. I've followed up multiple times and have been told they are still reviewing my writing test. I find that hard to believe, and if I'm no longer in consideration for the role I wish they would just tell me so we don't waste each others time. At this point I've clearly given up and have moved on, but I think it's pretty disrespectful when I'm trying to make decisions on other opportunities too.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard.

Interview

It was challenging, but reflects the work at the company that the intern will do. The interviewers were very kind and very professional. Open to answering my questions about the internship and the work I would do. The hiring process was also fairly quick, I had two interviews total before finding out that I had been accepted to the internship.

Interview Questions

• What sources do you use daily to keep up with the news?   1 Answer