FleishmanHillard Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with the consumer practice before my four additional phone interviews with the corporate practice, for which I was a better fit. I spoke with AAEs, AEs, SAEs, as well as VPs and a Senior Partner. I was then given a writing assessment that covered writing a pitch, summarizing information and researching media contacts. A week later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If you could work with any client, who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Talent Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick at getting back to candidates. Recruiter will review your resume, reach out if you are a potential fit, set up a phone call with recruiter, set up phone call with SVP of talent development, bring candidate in to meet with a few members of a practice group you are interviewing for, then SVP will extend offer to the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you are looking to gain in this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and all over the phone.They asked me questions about my previous internship experience and how I overcame certain issues within those internships. I did not feel that any of the questions were difficult, but I did take time to prepare in advance. In total, I had 4 phone interviews and a writing test. I made it to the final two, but unfortunately the other candidate was chosen.

Interview Questions

• Describe any problems you encountered at X, and how you overcame them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I spoke with the intern coordinator and it was a general behavioral analysis she told me about the internship and allow me to ask questions and give a run down of my experience. I choose the practice groups I was most interested in. The next round was interviewing with people from each practice group I choose I spoke with two people from two practice groups I chose. The next round was to take a writing test which was to be sent back within 24 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (San Francisco, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was very disappointed in the lack of professionalism in this company's hiring process. I responded very quickly to the email that asked me what times worked for me for setting up two interviews. I sent my times and thanked them for considering me. I waited throughout the week thinking one of the times would be selected and that they had not sent me an email confirmation because that was not how they run the interviews. It was when there was only one time left that I had picked that I decided to call, and there had been a miscommunication. I talked to the hiring manager who said that most people they consider had already responded within an hour of receiving the email. One of the divisions I was going to potentially interview with had already been filled and the other was considering different candidates.

The most disappointing part of this, is that I did not hear anything until the end of the week when I reached out to the company about why I had not been contacted. I would expect that if the candidates had already been chosen, that by the time my email reached the company the hiring manager could write to me and tell me that there were no spots left. At the very least I would not have waited all week expecting to have these interviews.