FleishmanHillard Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Social and Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through HireSmith and was invited to the interview in the DC office. I was interviewed by 3 people who started out as interns a few years ago. They were very friendly and told me a lot about the company and the position. The questions were about my past experience, some were specific social media marketing questions. So far, it's been a good experience. Will hear back from them next week.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

Done over the phone so relatively low pressure.There are a series of questions to answer on the application, none of them terribly hard. You apply three months in advance of the actual internship though, so it's not very helpful if you want to think about doing something else. That's something they should consider changing.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you learned from a previous challenge?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for the Fellowship back in March. I was not contacted for a phone interview until early May. I had the phone interview and then I sent a follow up email about the next steps. I then had a Skype interview because I was out of the area. After the Skype interview I was not given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, Weaknesses, Challenges   1 Answer

AE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Washington, DC) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with a lot of people of all levels to discuss past work and why I was applying, what skills did I have, what was I looking to do, etc.

Digital Practice Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FleishmanHillard (Washington, DC) in March 2007.

Interview

Rigorous, but not overdone.

Interview Questions

• How could I relate to one of the firms tenets about being entrepreneurial as a way to further business efforts.   1 Answer
    • How would I feel about working abroad, if need be, for prolonged stints.   1 Answer

Negotiation

My ask fit in well with the ob parameters, so negotiation wasn't an issue.