Fleming's Prime Steakhouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse

BackWaiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse (Miami, FL).

Interview

Straightforward, interviewed with three members of upper management. They just wanted to get a feel for my intelligence and vibe to make sure I'd fit in. Maintaining a collaborative, cohesive, and professional team is important here.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work here?   1 Answer

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

2 hour plus interview with both the chef and the operations partner then a short phone interview with the regional partner. I took alittle over a week in total. I accepted the position then I had to pass a background check from (hireright) which took a week and a half. IMHO the process what kinda long but I guess that is to be expected with working for big corporate styled restaurant

BackWaiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse (The Woodlands, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

2 interviews. First was with service manager, 2nd with restaurant manager. They both seemed to go very well for me. I had no problem answering any of the questions. I applied to be a back waiter, but made it clear I wanted to work my way up to a server position. Being that both interviews went well I believe I wasn't hired because they were looking for someone who wanted to remain in the position they were offering.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to teach a coworker something. How did you know they understood what you taught them?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse (Plano, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Very brief interview. I was asked a few questions before being offered the job on the spot! not extensive at all and was exactly what you would expect. questions were generic and i dont think my answers mattered all that much

Chef Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The HR lady sent me a couple emails. She set a time for a phone interview and was not available for 30 minutes after our time. She then put me on hold for 5 minutes. After we got disconnected during the interview it took 15 mins to get back in touch. Then she didn't ask any questions other then to go over my resume. All told I wasted an hour for a 20 minute interview

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

A sit down interview with the operating partner of Fleming's Chicago. We spoke for about an hour on topics ranging from the importance of teamwork and the 9:55 experience. It was a very casual interview and I was made to feel very comfortable.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Was called within a week. Went in for an interview with an area manager, then immediately followed with a local manager. Took a quick wine test. Both people were nice. Emphasis on personality.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse.

Interview

It was simple and straightforward. You will most likely interview with two or three managers. You must first complete and pass a personality test before being considered for an interview.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse (Richmond, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Prepare to offer an experience instead of just a meal. They are more than just a restaurant and they want you to show that. Dress nicely and be freshly cut. It was overall an easy interview for a seasoned bartender.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse (Newport Beach, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online and had one interview with a FOH manager and head chef. Asked very basic questions. Was more interested in discussing our mutual friends and making jokes than the actual interview.