Fletcher Jones Motor Cars Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fletcher Jones Motor Cars Interview Questions

2.1

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

There was no real interview process. You apply online and then get an email from HR to join an "introduction to the company" which really seems like a group interview that has been reworded to avid any type of class action lawsuit, which this company will be getting any day now, being that after this 20 minute "introduction to the company" with 7 other people, I received a rejection email the next day. I have 3 years experience in the position I applied and wasted much of time. During the "introduction" there were a number of people talking that seemed to not have knowledge of the company and spoke highly about giving a "world class experience" yet I walked in the front door on the day of my interview and wasn't even greeted by the 2 people standing up front. I am thankful to not have to be apart of this company and its lack of integrity.

Interview Questions

• There was no one on one question or interview setting and when the compensation question was asked, there was no real answer.   Answer Question

Interview

Sales Representatives are interviewed on the first Wednesday of every month at the "Round Table" meeting. Here candidates are peppered with questions from managers in a high stress environment to separate the pros from the pretenders.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Sales positions are fully commissioned so you eat what you kill.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars.

Interview

Went through 3 interviews with different people before being hired. They were brief and fast-paced. Asked normal questions, tell me about yourself, describe your experience, etc., nothing too difficult. Had back to back interviews and process lasted 3 days. I then received an offer and was sent for drug testing and background screen.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars (Fremont, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Was quick hired on the spot because my dad knew the manager so he didn't really worry about doing much of an interview with me but when I got there he asked me if I was ready to make some good money and handed me some papers to do a drug test and once I finish a couple of days after I was called in to start right away

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went out your way to help   1 Answer

BDC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars (Newport Beach, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was invited to go to an introduction to the company meeting and from there I was called back for a second interview. After that I was called back for two other interviews that were similar but different questions.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars (Ontario, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied and interviewed with HR over the phone, then set up in person with her and GM. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. The dealership is quite impressive and I would absolutely recommend the brand, however there are too many growing pains with it being such a new store. The sales team was great too!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not have a need to negotiate because it was a commission only sales position.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars (Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

It was really simple and easy. Fill out an application form. and interview by two managers and then HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was sales, so not much negotiation

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars (Newport Beach, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Was interviewd by 3 of the 5 foreman. Very laid back but to the point. No grilling or convoluted questions. Was called back within a week and started employment shortly after. The only problem was with HR setting up employee numbers etc. The general feeling was not a nervous one and a few jokes were said to break the ice. Oveeall one of the best interviews ive had.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you posses that you feel, make you qualified for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was at entry level, so negotiations were brief.

BDC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was very easy. HR is very nice. I really bonded with her. She made me feel comfortable and happy. This was a really good interview. this was really fun. It was really cool.

Hostess to Service Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was very basic and easy. I thought everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered more than I asked for. I stayed for about a month but decided the car industry was not for me.