Flex Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Engineer

Create your profile to get personalized information

Flex Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Flex

2.8

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

After two phone interviews, was invited to come in for an on-site interview where the interview consisted of questions regarding my experiences and what the position entails. The company expects you to be a long term employee because they invest a lot of time training on the equipment and company policies.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Flex

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flex (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

The direct hire manager interviewed me for the job. She was nice and friendly. Asked a few generic question but I think there is a click between us that’s why I was hired.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager asked me to introduce myself, asked about some regulations questions. Basically quite generic questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flex (Chennai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

three rounds of interview. 1. HR round 2. Team lead (technical) 3. Manager (technical) first round is the telephonic one and next two will be face to face interview. offer letter will be released based on the requirements

Interview Questions

• about the knowledge and expertise of the tool(PLM Agile) and Baan ERP and over view of the same   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

The 1st round was telephonic interview, then you have to get through the technical round with the operations manager and then the final HR round, you have to get through the 1st two rounds.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flex (Chennai (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

resume screening followed by technical interview where the strengths, weakness, and technical knowledge and personality / public speaking skills are tested finaly hr and salary topic will be discussed. we can clarify all our doubts and query during the interview process iteslf and its almost very simple and easy

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

All good. 1st round was on slope..then they called for PI. Selection process completed in a week itself and got the offer. Location is good to live.
    HR is quite impressive and good and having good HR policy.