Flex Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flex Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Flex

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flex (Milpitas, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Unorganized. I was interviewed 1 on 1 with 6 different members of the group. Probably one 1 of them was familiar with the interview process. It felt intimidating and really a waste of time for this analyst role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Flex

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taramani (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flex (Taramani (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

1.HR
    2.Aptitude
    3.Technical

Interview Questions

• just need to go through basic concepts of accounts and journal entries and ledger so on.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

4 rounds:

HR - Background
    Written test - Accounts, Aptitdue, English
    Technical round - Subject
    HR - Simple

Interview Questions

• which field interests you most other than accounts? Did you achieve anything with that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very difficult. They try to reduce the salary as much as possible.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flex (Almeirim (Brazil)) in February 2018.

Interview

Three rounds of interview-
    Aptitude based on English, Quant, and accounting
    Hr Round for salary negotiation and background verification. and Managerial round based on the profile you want to go for.
    The process take for whole day but he best part is you get a feedback whether your are selected or not within a week through mail.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flex (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

There will be a two rounds. one is aptitude and second one manager (Technical) round. Easy to clear apps and technical round have few subject questions then HR round for your personal details.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Flex (Pune (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

3 round process was their first was oops round then the aptitude round was their and also the manager round .technical round was also their .questions are from finance field.not much difficult