Flex Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flex Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Flex

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flex in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for a Strategy Intern role. I was asked to go through my resume and answer questions about the company (see below) that I wasn't really prepared for, since it's hard to understand how their company operates. After that, I did a case that took about 30 minutes and involved charts/graphs. Overall, the process was not that bad if you understand what the company does, but it's hard to understand that just from their website.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me what Flex does (is it B2B or B2C, how do they make products, what industry does it operate in)?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Flex

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flex in February 2016.

Interview

I had three phone interviews. They were all within 30 minutes and my interviewers were polite and friendly. Flex was timely in their communication. The whole interview process was an overall smooth and enjoyable experience, and I had a good impression of the company after doing my interviews with them.

Interview Questions

• What kind of skills do you have that would make you succeed in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flex (Detroit, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

1st interview happen to be by phone 2 weeks later was an onsite interview. Phone interview were basic questions off my resume more like an conversation than normal video.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Flex (San Jose, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I initially approached Flextronics through one my university's career fairs. Roughly two weeks later, I was contacted through email to set up an initial phone call (regarding personality, characteristics, minor questions about why I was interested). I felt the phone call went well - 1 week later, I was contacted to set up an onsite interview. This meeting consisted of three 30-45 minute interviews with different members of the team. Each of these interviews varied slightly due to the different roles these team members played. There were brief conversations about personality/characteristics, but the majority of each of these conversations were much more technical (i.e. relevant skills, past experience, relevant coursework/projects). At the end of the three interviews, I was escorted to the lobby and went on my way.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected: How could I utilize work experiences (unrelated to job I was interviewing for) to help me succeed.

Most Difficult: Explain in-depth relevant projects from courses. How would I go about it differently?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flex in May 2015.

Interview

Two phone interview. First one was about general skills and personal questions about strengths and weeknesses. The second interview was about my experience and why I wanted to work for them

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

First I had a screening from the recruiter. After that I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then came on site for a phone interview with the hiring manager as well as another member from the team.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember any specific questions was too long again but wasn't too difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flex (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

it was nice experience. I met nice team members and hr was professional and very responsive.
    For interviews, I took 3 rounds. talked to hiring manager and vp about 1 hour in total.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juárez, Chihuahua (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flex (Juárez, Chihuahua (Mexico)) in March 2012.

Interview

HR contacted me by email and phone. I sent CV and get contacted by phone to visit recruiter and get a quick interview. I got an interview on plant with engineers. Two engineers interviewed me with questions and background knowledge. They describe responsibilities of job position.

Interview Questions

• What projects have your work on?
      Do you have knowledge on design and manufacturing process?
      Do you have problems with maintenance tasks?   Answer Question