Flex Materials Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flex Materials Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Flex

Materials Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

I interviewed with both H.R. and the hiring Director and it it seem to go well. Received a tour of the recently opened facility and was quite impressed by the plant and the warmness of the Interviewer. I was well qualified and he discussed the next interview would be with the V.P. The one upsetting thing was the lack of any fallow up whatsoever. No call, no email even a post card. I understand choosing a different applicant but no fallow up is bad form.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about my knowledge on the BAAN ERP system   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Flex

Materials Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flex in February 2008.

Interview

not much to tell, it was the typical interview. sit down and talk to a couple people and never go into any great depth. seem like morons, but that might just be me. pretty ugly facility, most people seemed pretty sad about working there. it was almost poetic. one glance through there was enough to send me running. they probably did me a huge favor showing me the beaten down heard before i ended up becoming a part of this disgruntled mass of humanity.

Yes! it was that bad.

Materials Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flex in January 2014.

Interview

the hiring process, is too slow, if you really want an opportunity,you need to have a friend in the company or be persistent with human resources, the interview would take 2 or 4 hours waiting, if you have dating.

Interview Questions

• they ask you if you can work several hours and on weekends for free   Answer Question