Flex Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flex Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Flex

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flex (Buffalo Grove, IL) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview process was simple. It started off with the HR round (Phone interview) followed by Quality Manager round (phone interview). After getting through both these round I had a final interview with three different Quality Managers on site.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, technical and questions from your resume.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Flex

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

The interview process was unprofessional and unorganized from the start. An incompetent recruiter tried to set up a phone screen with the manager and gave me a time and day for me to call in. Nobody answered and the recruiter did not try responding back to me to even. After weeks pass by with several inquiries for a reschedule, the job was fulfilled. Complete waste of time not knowing what the process even was, let alone the lack of basic communication from the recruiter. This provided insight on how poorly managed and constructed this company really is. Don't reach out if you have no intentions for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain the work experience on the resume and why you want the position.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

Interview process was a very positive experience. Everyone I dealt with during the hiring process was highly professional and respectful. Hiring process included a phone interview with corporate HR followed by phone and on-site interview with hiring team/direct manager.

Corporate HR was top notch, always followed up with updates and provided feedback every step of the way and never left you hanging, wondering what's to come next. This was a great first impression for me - this showed me that this Employer cares and respects their Employees.

Hiring team was very professional, direct and straight to the point during phone and onsite interviews. They asked relevant questions and had a very sensible approach. They simply wanted to get to know my background and tell me about the company/position/etc.

Was easily one of the best interview experiences I've had. Thank you Flex team.

Interview Questions

• How many hours a week do you typically work?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Flex in June 2014.

Interview

normal basic question asked during the interview process. Basic knowledge of electronics concept is required to crack it. All other process is very easy. Job profile is not tat good for freshers.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newmarket, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Flex (Newmarket, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Through recruiting company. Interview with hiring manager, offer thru contract company. One face to face interview only.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flex in May 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted with discussion of previous experiences

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

Phone interview followed by one to one interview. It was pretty easy interview, they asked only simple behavioural questions and there was a technical test , which was also easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no option for negotiation.