Flex Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flex Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Flex

2.5

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flex.

Interview

Was instructed to enter a lobby and waited for a fair amount of time before interviewers had either arrived or freed up time to begin the interview. Interviewed with three people back to back and took about two hours in total. Was asked the standard questions about resume and experience and expected pay. Overall interview went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Flex

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flex (Milpitas, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed as a temp. When I came in, they asked if i knew windows 7 (Before its launch). I said yes and they said your hired. They were doing a mass interview process and they acted like they just wanted to hire the first 20 people that walked in.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flex (Austin, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward, inquired about my education (recent graduate) as well as my previous work experience. Asked about hobbies and interests. One question seemed left-field, "what was my experience with computers"? This was from a relatively new person.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Flex (Austin, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Got called from Aerotek for a position of Test Engineer for Flextronic and set up a group interview with the engineering manager with 3 other people. The question is straight forward from the book. an hour after i got home, Aerotek called me and told me that they're offering me a position there but because they're in dire of people, they did not give me time to think about it.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are straight from the book so i am pretty much ready for it. for example: tell me about yourself, what do you see yourself in 5 years, tell me about the time that your project is failing and how you solve it.   Answer Question

I decline because Aerotek told me that the base salary is below average and the benefit is not that great. and based on my research insider, the work time is tedious and sometimes they take a punch from a customer and just ask for a second.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flex (Austin, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

applied online.
    received call.
    wnet to their place.
    one day long interview

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flex (Markham, ON (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

Two round interview, first with managers to determine if you're suitable from their view. Second for the team to grill you.

In this second interview you will meet with two or more people, where they will ask you your skills, but they will largely ignore everything you've done unless it's relevant to their job (fair). They will then grill you on the overlapping areas between the posted job and your experience.

Interview Questions

• How many PCBs have you designed? General knowledge on CAN, SPI, GPS, Bluetooth, touch screens, etc.   Answer Question