FlexCare Medical Staffing Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at FlexCare Medical Staffing

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FlexCare Medical Staffing (Roseville, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screening, in person interview with Talent Acquisition, asked to email back answers to 5 questions, second interview with Talent Acquisition, asked again to email follow up answers, third and final interview was a panel of Recruiting managers and directors, asked for a final email to reiterate why I wanted the job.

I was very impressed with the Talent Acquisition team's responsiveness and helpfulness. You could tell they genuinely care about the quality of people they hire. However, I felt blind-sided when I went into the panel interview with Recruiting. All three had bad attitudes and I got a "mean girls" impression from them. They informed me that none of the TA people knew what they were talking about because they actually haven't been Recruiters or have been in different positions for a very long time. They made a few unwarranted comments about my resume and work experience that left me feeling confused and very put-off. Their behavior was much more than a scare tactic, it was just their personalities. Not a great last impression for a company supposedly known for culture. In light of the panel interview, I was happy to not get an offer.

Interview Questions