FlexCare Medical Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FlexCare Medical Staffing

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at FlexCare Medical Staffing

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexCare Medical Staffing.

Interview

Phone screen and three interviews. Easy interviews but last group interview was very unprofessional! Girls were talking about personal stuff while in the interview and didn't ask me a lot of questions. They also never smiled or made it seem like they even enjoyed their job!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexCare Medical Staffing (Roseville, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Brought me in for 3 different interviews, none which could be done over the phone. Super excessive, considering I had a job already and they needed time 3 different days to pull me out of work.

They told me straight up they don’t care if you have more experience than someone else or a proven track record, they pick who they think would be a good fit. So essentially I went through 3 interviews, and my hiring chances were based off a woman who met me one time. For 30 minutes.

After making time to come in on 3 separate occasions, they sent me an automated email saying they went with someone else. What a joke. When I replied saying thank you for the opportunity I still didn’t receive any type of response.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you hate but you do anyway because you know it’s beneficial?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexCare Medical Staffing (Citrus Heights, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

There was three interviews (4 if you count the phone) they are looking for very hard working get the job done kind of people. I was interviewing a lot at the time and realized quickly this was the best opportunity! Catch was the position doesn’t start for another month. But the first is introducing their company, second is you introducing yourself and the third is a serious interview seeing if you can do the job.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you: hitting goals or work life balance.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FlexCare Medical Staffing (Wayne, NJ) in January 2019.

Interview

Short and Sweet the interview process is more of a review of whether or not travel nursing is a good fit. the interviews for each hospital are more intensive and medically based.

Nurse Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexCare Medical Staffing (Roseville, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had two great phone interviews. With two wonderful gals named Lyndsey and Lindsey. I was set for a face to face interview. I was impressed with the company based on my research. It seemed positive and upbeat and a great company culture. I get to interview and I meet with the gal it was a great interview. She gave me details about great compensation package, benefits. I did notice that everyone there was in their 20's or 30's. I am in my 50's. I have no problem with that as I look younger and am high energy. The interview ended on a great note I was told I have the exact experience they are looking for and they will let me know in rwo weeks. I received an email stating I was not a good fit for the company. I was completely baffled. I sent an email asking what exactly was it but of course no response.
    I could only guess that after they met me in person they thought I was to old.
    It seemed like a great place too.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FlexCare Medical Staffing (Roseville, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screening, in person interview with Talent Acquisition, asked to email back answers to 5 questions, second interview with Talent Acquisition, asked again to email follow up answers, third and final interview was a panel of Recruiting managers and directors, asked for a final email to reiterate why I wanted the job.

I was very impressed with the Talent Acquisition team's responsiveness and helpfulness. You could tell they genuinely care about the quality of people they hire. However, I felt blind-sided when I went into the panel interview with Recruiting. All three had bad attitudes and I got a "mean girls" impression from them. They informed me that none of the TA people knew what they were talking about because they actually haven't been Recruiters or have been in different positions for a very long time. They made a few unwarranted comments about my resume and work experience that left me feeling confused and very put-off. Their behavior was much more than a scare tactic, it was just their personalities. Not a great last impression for a company supposedly known for culture. In light of the panel interview, I was happy to not get an offer.