FlexTrade Systems Inc. Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY).

Interview

One phone Interview. One onsite. In the onsite, there were few rounds onsite including one by the CEO. It really depends on which position you are applying for. For me, C++ was the core.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Three rounds. First, HR introduced the company to you followed by some behavioral questions. Then a technical interview. I was asked some basic C++ questions and LeetCode easy-level coding questions. The final round was all about brain teasers, and I guess I failed it. This company is cheap. Bad culture and bad working environment. Don't choose this company if you have other choices.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY).

Interview

asked a variety of questions esp. C++ and some mediocre algo challenges. however the hiring manager confesses they only actually use old-school C, which if you use for years, I don't think you can find next job with this skill anymore. And the company is cheap. Although promised to reimburse my hotel stay, I never hear from them anymore. The company is cheap because they trying to reuse EVERY piece of paper's back. The company is cheap because they think you are very good at C++ but they cannot even afford entry-level salary of a developer. Try to NOT waste your time with this company at your best. When you see them, run, run fast.

Interview Questions

• virtual constructor, virtual table, some c++ language stupid design/defect/truth/unforeseen, old c style function implementation.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy to moderate process. On site was less focused on algorithmic question and more pressing about real knowledge in programming - which are hard to answer if you don;t have any

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

most c++ questions hiring interview process. 50 word min, 50 word min,50 word min
    3 phone interview, 4 rounds of in person. very time consuming
    get offer after one week. relocation fee is only reimbursed 2000 max

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The first round was a code review in c++.After clearing that round they asked me to schedule a 30 min telephonic interview,the interviewer asked me basic c++ question.After clearing this round there was a skype interview where the interviewer asked me questions about my resume.
    After clearing this round they called me onsite.In onsite interview there were 3 rounds 1st was a c++ test,second round was with an interviewer who asked me questions based on the test and a Data structure question,third round was with another interviewer who asked me questions about pointers and memory mapping and some questions related to my resume.

Interview Questions

• Polymorphisim
      Diff between new and malloc
      Find substring in a string
      Answer Question

Senior Associate C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

First round is a 2 hours' code review, this part is easy. Second round is a 30 mins' technical phone interview. They asked C++ basic questions. These are not hard actually, it was my fault that I was not well prepared...

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY).

Interview

I passed the code review and was invited to on-site. I got two tests in their Great Neck office, one was a bunch of C++ conceptual questions and the other one was a few algorithmic/data structures programming questions. The tests were easy. Then the first interviewer went over my answers and asked a few questions. Then he asked many more questions about C++, object-oriented, multi-threading. Some of the C++ questions were hard. The second interviewer gave me a system design and an algorithmic questions.

My first interviewer was not a nice person. He laughed at me several times and I didn't have a pleasant conversation with him. But the second interviewer was good.

My interview day started at 10am and it took until 1pm. I was hungry during my last interview and that affected my performance. They didn't offer any kind of stack or food. I would have taken food if I knew this before.

Interview Questions

• Some of the C++ object oriented questions were hard for me. But if you read about them, you will be fine.   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY).

Interview

Online test and then onsite interview