FlexTrade Systems Inc. Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

3.2

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

asked a variety of questions esp. C++ and some mediocre algo challenges. however the hiring manager confesses they only actually use old-school C, which if you use for years, I don't think you can find next job with this skill anymore. And the company is cheap. Although promised to reimburse my hotel stay, I never hear from them anymore.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FlexTrade Systems Inc.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. in February 2015.

Interview

First round is a code review test, not hard. You can find a bug every almost 10 lines, if you don't, recheck it. Second round is a phone interview, I think I answered all of the questions, but there is no response from then on.

Interview Questions

• 1. pros and cons of inline functions;
      2. shallow vs deep copy;
      3. static vs dynamic compiling.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. in April 2013.

Interview

Contacted by HR, there was online c++ test which was not difficult, then was setup for phone interview.
    Questions on map, set, unnamed namespaces,multithreading, dynamic cast

Interview Questions

• seemed like Interviewer was in a lot of hurry, he didnt give me even a second to breath or to even understand and process the question in my mind. Felt like he was not at all interested in taking this interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Great Neck, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Had a first round of C++ test online, Then the second round was telephonic which had basic c++ queations. The Onsite interview was two rounds, First round was general resume based questions and second round was questions exactly same from the interview but with detailed explanations required for each answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied online thru company website, Online test then one phone interview, standard questions on C++, virtual fn definition, ptrs,ref, operator overloading, polymorphism, unix commands, interviewer was very friendly, waiting to hear back

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

a test taken from PROVEIT about c++
    you just need to prepare

Interview Questions

• how to declare a pointer to pointer and use it   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nyack, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (Nyack, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewer was friendly and helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Online C++ Test , after that 2 phone interview on C++ and algorithms

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was to have a phone interview however I was called on an unidentified +91 (India I believe) number a whole 40 minutes earlier than scheduled time. The position I am applying for was in the UK. Needless to say as I was preparing for the interview I did not take this call, assuming it to be spam. I reached out 10 minutes after the scheduled time only to find out this number was FlexTrade. Imagine if you turned up to the office for an interview 40 minutes early... They left the same impression on me.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlexTrade Systems Inc. (London, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was more of technical test. Very difficult!