Flexcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flexcare

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flexcare (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Provide two work references. Get all your immunization records. get a physical. interview with the manager is easy peasy. Never was not offered a contract. get a drug screening at a local facility. they compensate for travel expenses. get your license in state.

Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flexcare in April 2016.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and immediately was contacted for a phone screen. Then was scheduled for an in-person interview. My first interview went great and I was invited to respond to a series of questions. Once I submitted my responses I was soon contacted for my second interview. Here is where things turned....the second interview as a joke and more like a popularity/personality contest. My interviews talked to each other more than they talked to me. They cracked jokes, went off topic and did not ask me a single interview appropriate question. The questions were about trivial things that would have any impact on my ability to be a successful recruiter. The name of my child and the potential name of a coworkers child is not important in a PROFESSIONAL interview. I followed up with my a very personalized 'Thank You' only to wait 2+ weeks for a generic denial email. Oh well, their loss.

Interview Questions