Flexera Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flexera Software Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Web Developer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flexera Software (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Phone Interview with manager first. Then second round technical phone interview. They kept on postponing interview twice and finally ended up choosing time which I had hard time getting my interview time allocated.

Interview Questions

• Q. Difference between REST and SOAP web services. Focus was on SOAP.
      Q. Were you a producer or consumer of web services ?
      Most questions were related to have you coded on spring, hibernate. Not anything specific just have you coded or not.
      1 Answer

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Flexera Software (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed at corporate headquarters in Chicago, IL. Interview was very in-depth with business practices and procedures. The interview team consisted of four senior managers, and practice managers. Most questions were related to experience within software applications and consultations.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a issue with a customer, when the software did not perform.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orinda, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flexera Software (Orinda, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

A group hiring process with each technician taking turns to ask questions. Questions were intermediate but it really depends on the position that you are applying for. A manager was also present during the interview. A brief description of the what the job entailed and what they were looking for as an individual to fit the needs of the position. The interview lasted about half an hour or so.

The dress code was business casual and work a very relaxing atmosphere. Everyone was nice and definitely were technical.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Flexera Software.

Interview

Very extensive.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flexera Software (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The phone screen was a breeze and the on-site interview consisted of 45min-1hr interview with 6 different individuals ( 3 engineers, 1 mgr/director, 1 VP and 1 H.R).
    In the onsite interview I was not really tested as much as I'd expect. Most of the technical questions were run-of-the mill and only a couple of questions here and there were probing my depth of technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Assume that java does not provide a HashMap and write your own implementation of HashMap   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a base salary that they were not willing to bump up. However, they made up for that in offering a sign-on bonus.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daresbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flexera Software (Daresbury, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was very fast. Upon arrival at the Daresbury UK site, I was greeted by the Director of Technical Support. I was given a brief tour of the offices before being introduced to the team lead of the appropriate section. The interview was very friendly while remaining formal and informative for both parties. Both interviewers were interested in more than just technical ability and were keen to listen to all answers.

Major Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flexera Software (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

Good process - met VP and GM very professional -sold company and opportunity very well