Flexera Software Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Web Developer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flexera Software (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Phone Interview with manager first. Then second round technical phone interview. They kept on postponing interview twice and finally ended up choosing time which I had hard time getting my interview time allocated.

Interview Questions

• Q. Difference between REST and SOAP web services. Focus was on SOAP.
      Q. Were you a producer or consumer of web services ?
      Most questions were related to have you coded on spring, hibernate. Not anything specific just have you coded or not.   1 Answer

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Flexera Software (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The phone screen was a breeze and the on-site interview consisted of 45min-1hr interview with 6 different individuals ( 3 engineers, 1 mgr/director, 1 VP and 1 H.R).
    In the onsite interview I was not really tested as much as I'd expect. Most of the technical questions were run-of-the mill and only a couple of questions here and there were probing my depth of technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Assume that java does not provide a HashMap and write your own implementation of HashMap   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a base salary that they were not willing to bump up. However, they made up for that in offering a sign-on bonus.